Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey artists, I have a request, for ART!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Let's see where this goes..The thing is, I am not very artistically talented, at all. I do not count my sigs since they are not very good. With this in mind, I have a request for any and all artists that are up for it. I was hoping that you could create my OC, Kyoshi Lonehearted. I went to my friend Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash with a request before and it turned out so well that I really want to see what can be done with it.

Doesn't sound too hard, I think, not for you artist people. Basically, I am looking for art of either the pony version of Kyoshi or the human (EqG style) version of him. If anyone decides to do this, which I would be grateful for, here are some things that I would really like to see for the either version (but not exactly required):

• His Cutie Mark is the Alicorn Amulet. In human form, the Amulet is in the form of a necklace.
  • Perhaps a general color scheme like the images below.
  • Maybe base it off of one of his two distinct personalities (will post below)
  • If you do a human version, you can also make him anthro, with the pony ears, his wings, and as a different change, his tail, not represented by a hair extension, but his actual tail. If you do this, he should be wearing the Amulet necklace.
  • His eyes are red, thanks to the Alicorn Amulet. Before, his eyes were a shade of blue.

His personality is as follows:

' Before being infused with the Amulet, he was a Pegasus from the frozen north. His personality was scared, shy, filled with self esteem and self hatred problems, anxiety filled, and with almost no friends. Basically a useless member of society. This is based off of me. After the Amulet infused to him, he became an Alicorn. His personality changed over time, to humble, calm, lack of emotion, lack of empathy, and powerful, with the occasional emotional breakdown. This is basically vastly improved from the first one but still with flaws. This is what I wish I was like.' 

The second one is my preferred one obviously. I do not want to limit anyone though. Be creative. I want to see what can be made of this. I myself have many clear images of Kyoshi in my mind, but I have no artistic ability to make him 'real'. 

Here are a couple of images that can be references for whatever (color scheme, personality, etc.):

post-8308-0-18790200-1373493982_thumb.png

Kyoshi made in General Zoi's Pony Creator, with a bunch of additions and alterations made by me.

post-8308-0-50650800-1373494159_thumb.png

A drawing of human anthro Kyoshi by Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash. The color and background were by me.

I really hope I am not making this complicated. I kinda suck at wording things. I really want to see can be made from this idea. As I said, if you decide to do this, I will be very grateful. :) Be creative, have fun with it, and thank you in advance!