Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Elementalis: Equestrian Frostbite [RP thread]

Toon Richard

The frozen forest changed back to normal as Blue felt pain, fear, and sadness. "What have I Done" Blue said as she reverted back to normal and gained control back. "I'm sorry for what I have done" Blue said before she fainted from what just happened.

Blue also took 14 damage.

Blue: 1/15

Joe laid battle wounded on the ground.

Armor 0/45

Health:

.01 / 15

((IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS ))

"No...JOE!" He would run beside Joe kneeling beside him."Joe...." He would check if he was still breathing "Thank....." He would form a air bubble around the two to carry them to the nearest town, "Lets move you guys to a hospital. They would all start to float in the air, heading towards the town.

A few days later in the hospital

((IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS IGNORE THIS ))

Wind for the past days would be going to each's rooms every half a day or so.

Blue woke up in the hospital and remembered how she got here. "I couldn't control it...it took control of me and I killed Joe if it wasn't for Wind..." Blue stopped as she closed her eyes. "I still killed Joe though..." Blue said as she fell asleep in the hospital bed.

Blue: 15/15

Joe still in the hospital bed sends vibrations that only blue can feel. the vibrations vibrate Blue's mind and gets into her dreams. An image of Joe appears in her dreams "think again"

Health: 6/15

Blue felt the vibrations and smiled. "Thank Celestia I didn't kill you" Blue said as she looked out side. "I really couldnt control it...if I use it again I wont be able to come back I bet....am I really cuut out for this am I even ready to use the power again with out losing control over it like last time"

Wind would walk into Blues' room, sitting down on a chair next to the bed, messing with a air bubble in his free time..."I tried to stop them..I fail." "At least they're both alive, other wise I would have to deal with your deaths cause I was slow...i'm sorry guys I was slow.."

A tear would go down his cheek, it falling to the ground.

(edited)

"we can train together to make it so it doesn't come back. You just have to tell us when you are going to start feeling the change sensation"

Health 12/15

Joe gets out of the bed and proceeds to Blues room. He notices Wind, but it seems as though he passed out from pure boredum. Joe walks to Blue's side.

Edited by ICEEJOE

"Meditating was keeping that side down but it was interrupted....if I went to a more secluded part it wouldn't have happened also I still feel really weak..." Blue said. "Also about the Elder stallion that sent us here...I had a nightmare where he killed us all...do you think we can fight him when we see him again"

(edited)

Now next to Blue "We cannot defeat him yet, but we will know when it's time, but first we need to figure out the power behind these medallions." glances at Wind "awe look who's passed out on the chair" Joe looks back to blue "I can assure you as long as we stick together the Elder can't destroy us."

Edited by ICEEJOE

(edited)

"Hmmm" Blue used her ice to cause frost and give Wind a mustache and beard. "How does he look now" Blue said sitting up in her bed. "Well I am still a bit tired so I'm gonna go to sleep Good night Joe" Blue said as her stomach growled. "But first I should eat" Blue said

((I got to go to bed good night))

Edited by Amore Vinyl

(edited)

Joe snickers at the sight of wind. "so what do you want to eat this place has everything?"

((Same night))

Edited by ICEEJOE

"We should go save the mayor guys! She needs help, She's been captured by the Spider Queen!" Patches told them. "Maybe if we save her, we will get rewarded!!"

((How mayor Shardz got captured.))
One night..
Shardz awoke in fright, and jumped out of bed. 
"Bullocks! What is that noise?!?! It sounded like ponies talking." She awoke, and headed to the forest.
She encounters Spider Queen.
Shardz Quickly used a kick, to reduce SQ's hp by 3
SQ 64/67
The spider queen used StringShot.
Shardz is unable to fight.
The spider queen took shardz to her nest.
((QUEST 2:
Kill the Spider Queen.
Rescue Shardz.))
"I got a map. It looks like we are in...
Quartzville.
Hm. I saw a huge sticky area with spiders. "

(edited)

Joe Awakes first and find Patches Barking uncontrollably "So why are you acting like the Navi of the group?" he states.

(( Another moment in last nights RP that i have recreated http://1ceejoe.deviantart.com/art/The-ultimate-choice-is-Made-385340231?ga_submit_new=10%253A1373815210 ))

Edited by ICEEJOE

Wind would wake up, "I love sleep...." He would look around the room he was in, still on the chair, a air bubble as a pillow. Wind would chuckle "I guess i'm good at controlling the Air after all....

"Umm.. Wind? You got something on your face.." Patches said, while laughing at the pegasis.
"Looks like my owner made a beard!!" Patches said, while trying to stifle his laughter. It did not work."BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU LOOK LIKE SANTA! HOOHAHAHOGGH.."

((Lol ICEJOE, can you draw that?))

"What... you're kidding me..." He would swipe his face of the ice. "I don't like how this place feels, it is just creepy..." The air bubble beside Wind would disappear, it trailing off...

"Well let's go find this spider queen and see if we can talk to her to release" Blue said hoping they can do this without having to fight. "Also lets make sure to buy some potions and antidotes in case we get poisoned" Blue said as she got out of the hospital bed

"Follow me! I know where it is! " Patches yelled.
As soon as he exited the hospital, a green slime (poisnous) ambushed him,
Slime tried using absorb!
Patches is unable to move, and took 3 damage. 3 turns until KO'ed.
Patches HP: 7/10

"WHAT IS WITH THIS PLACE?!" He would yell watching the slime attack him,

Wind stomps on the point where it is grabbing on Patches.

"Freeze" Blue froze the slime. "I'm tired of this place now" Blue said. "Icicle crash" Blue said causing 2 icicles to crash down on the frozen slime.

((Slimes are becoming very annoying...where's the king slime at so we can kill it in order to stop these slimes for good))

"Thanks blue!" Patches said.
A local filly approaches the party.
"Oh no! Where is shardz? Our mayor always uses her magic to make an AntiSlime Shield, so that nopony got eaten by them!"
The boy said, running inside the house.
"Hmm. We should definitly get shardz back, so that nopony more gets hurt." Patches said.
*The effect of poison wore off*

"Don't worry littles one we will get you mayor back" Blue said as she felt a bit stronger. "Come on guys lets get going before this town gets attack by slimes and we cant help when we are gone" Blue said

Blue leveled up

lvl 2

Blue 20/20

New skill learned: Cold front