My Twilight Sparkle bike

Flutter's lover <3

So yea, seen the custom skateboard in another thread, it reminded me of my old mountain bike I had painted up Twily style.

Coincidentally the brand of bike is an "Ironhorse" I was tempted to get some decals remade saying "Ironpony" But never got around to it, and ended up dismantling the bike this past Spring,for parts to build up my current bike, nicknamed Zecora.

I still have the frame....I got some parts to help build it backup, I may or may not build it into a winter bike

post-16340-0-81676300-1373777328_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-91978300-1373777345_thumb.jpg.

post-16340-0-23462000-1373777480_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Dude that is awesome!! I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to ponifying, but i guess not. The cutie mark looks really nice in the front. Great job man!

Haha, where'd you get that sticker? Or did you just print out the picture, and glue it on there? Anyways, awesome job! You be trip'in out with a ride that binds friendship together! XD

• Brohoof 1

That's pretty cool! I've never seen anyone ponify a bike, but it really does like good. You clearly put a pretty good amount of effort in. A+ 10/10 best motion picture

• Brohoof 1

@,

I've moved your thread to the Other Fan Works section in Octavia's Hall, as it's more about showing off something you've made than the brony fandom. Very nice job :). Can't say I'd ever think to do that.

• Brohoof 1

Dude that is awesome!! I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to ponifying, but i guess not. The cutie mark looks really nice in the front. Great job man!

Thanks, Yea I didn't originally plan on ponifying my bike.....but I had the idea after painting it purple,it was previously electric blue. If I had any incline to ponyfy it before painting,I probably would've painted it yellow/orange, and gone with a Spitfire scheme.

Haha, where'd you get that sticker? Or did you just print out the picture, and glue it on there? Anyways, awesome job! You be trip'in out with a ride that binds friendship together! XD

Thanks, Stickers I got on red bubble, I then carefully cut off the white border that was on them with an exact-o-knife. It took forever to do,but it was worth it. I then put some clear coat/laquer over top to seal the stickers in and to protect the paint. 

That's pretty cool! I've never seen anyone ponify a bike, but it really does like good. You clearly put a pretty good amount of effort in. A+ 10/10 best motion picture

Thanks, yea. hard part was getting the old paint off....it involved lots...and lots....and lots of sanding. took forever. lol.

@,

I've moved your thread to the Other Fan Works section in Octavia's Hall, as it's more about showing off something you've made than the brony fandom. Very nice job :). Can't say I'd ever think to do that.

Thanks, yea wasn't quite sure where it fit in to tbh. 

Here's what it looked like before I painted it.

post-16340-0-84831000-1373783533_thumb.jpg

and here's a few WIP pics that I found in my files. (I never delete anything lol)

post-16340-0-73923300-1373784447_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-39468300-1373784379_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-24723600-1373784232_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-76088000-1373784114_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-74535200-1373784025_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-36971400-1373783960_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-75508300-1373783876_thumb.jpg

post-16340-0-01833800-1373783815_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

your a hardcore brony i respect that man keep up the good work and i hope you show us anything else you make....i wish i had a luna bike *starts crying*LOL 

Thanks. I may or may not have a couple things in the works. So far nothing this big.

I've got a couple small ideas I may eventually put into reality soon.

Thanks. I may or may not have a couple things in the works. So far nothing this big.

I've got a couple small ideas I may eventually put into reality soon.

cool i'll look forward to it man i always wanted a big orange tracktor with applejack on both sides and the hood ever if i could never use it but to ride to walmart:)

That is an awesome bike! Looks like a lot of prep work went into making it look so spiffy. Nice job.

If I had the energy to fix up my bike to ride agian, and customize it, I'd put fluttershy on it somewhere.

That is an awesome bike! Looks like a lot of prep work went into making it look so spiffy. Nice job.

If I had the energy to fix up my bike to ride agian, and customize it, I'd put fluttershy on it somewhere.

Yea quite a bit of prep work, dry sanding, wet sanding,and then feathering out all the scratches and old paint chips so the new paint is smooth....