Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, Bronies of the Forums!

Geek0zoid

(edited)

Hello :D Allow me to introduce myself. I am Steven. I work with a group of four (One of them being me) and I am a writer and voice actor. If you ever want me to write something or do some voice work for you, do not hesitate to call upon me. At some point in time, I'm going to be posting a topic in the creative works forum in the Octavia's Hall section of the site regarding a big project that I'm gonna need you guys' help with,

Regardless, I'm happy to be here and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Nice to meet all of you and I hope to do some work with some of you soon.

~Steven

Edited by Stevenearthpony
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! I suppose I'll be the first to welcome you. Having artists and voice actors around is always nice because we can make them our slaves. Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Stevenearthpony, and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums, here. Didn't you post in some of my threads? 

^_^  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Wey hey hey... There is a new filly on the block...

Sup'? I'm Rainbow D. Dash and welcome to the Forums!

Well, well guess our new filly here is talented... Great, a writer and voice actor!

It is quite rare to see a writer and a voice actor at the same time in the Forums! Must be very talented to be both of them, huh?

Well anyway, I hope that you enjoy our kind warmth and company here in MLP Forums!

B)

• Brohoof 1