Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Recovery

RosemaryPetal

(edited)

@@Boleman500

"Alright, I can't even wait for your return" Inkblot flopped back on the bed. Spotting a jumpsuit she had forgotten to put back in the drawer, she balled it up and chucked it at the television. She felt satisfied as it turned on, and she watched the only channel the TV had, CBS. She was certainly okay with that.

Edited by RosemaryPetal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I need? Some sleeping pills. That's what I need. How to get some? The eternal question. Shouldn't be overly difficult. Bet they've got some for the crackheads, and the acids, helps them forget the fact that they're a good few miles from a dealer. First step, getting out. How to get out? Easy. Injury. How to get one? Shouldn't be hard. Numbskulls have left me too much to play with...

Standoff worked quickly. Taking a vase from the bedside table, he smashed it on the wall and grabbed a shard, putting a jagged hole in his hoof before making another in his knee. Sure, it hurt. But it was worth it to make the memories go away...

You know what I need? Some sleeping pills. That's what I need. How to get some? The eternal question. Shouldn't be overly difficult. Bet they've got some for the crackheads, and the acids, helps them forget the fact that they're a good few miles from a dealer. First step, getting out. How to get out? Easy. Injury. How to get one? Shouldn't be hard. Numbskulls have left me too much to play with...

Standoff worked quickly. Taking a vase from the bedside table, he smashed it on the wall and grabbed a shard, putting a jagged hole in his hoof before making another in his knee. Sure, it hurt. But it was worth it to make the memories go away...

Flashpoint heard a crash in the other room so he left the mare staring into space on the floor. As he walked in the room he saw a broken vase, blood and Standoff bleeding from his leg "What happened in here? And how did the vase break?" He asked in a concerned voice

@@Boleman500Time to play dumb. "I... I dunno... Oh god that's a lot of blood." Standoff stared at his knee, at the gash that was leaking blood onto the floor. The knee that was his ticket out. "Shouldn't we do something? I mean... that is a LOT of blood there. I think we should do something."

Aura Shine was in a trance before she snapped out of it by hearing the crash and saw the doctor leave and he left the door open. "I can get out of here now...how easy" Aura Shine whispered to herself as she peeked out of her room. "No guards either...yay" Aura Shine said as she left her room.

(edited)

@baman

"Yeah follow me" he said leading the injured pony to the infirmary. "Lay here" he said to the injured pony motioning to the table "I'll fix those big gashes in your leg" he said while gathering the supplies he needed *Grabs bandages a needle some thread and some painkillers*

@@Boleman500Time to play dumb. "I... I dunno... Oh god that's a lot of blood." Standoff stared at his knee, at the gash that was leaking blood onto the floor. The knee that was his ticket out. "Shouldn't we do something? I mean... that is a LOT of blood there. I think we should do something."

(Didn't reply correcty look at the forum and you'll see what I said this extra is for the stupid character minumum that they put so people don't get lazy and write short messages and stuff ffadf ag adgas gdasdfd ad gsdg af gasfdg dsa g sdg dsg dsa gdsg )

Flashpoint does his best to sow up the wounds and then bandage them, then he gives Standoff some painkillers and lets him sleep on the table. He walks back to room 2 to see if Aura is still staring at space and then he sees that she is gone "Oh no" He runs fast to the intercom and says: "A PATIENT HAS LEFT THEIR ROOM, I REPEAT A PATIENT HAS LEFT THERE ROOM KEEP ON THE LOOKOUT AND LOCKDOWN THE FACILITY!" He screams into the intercom then sounds the alarm and runs to look for the mare

Edited by Boleman500

"Buck...time to run" Aura said as she ran to the exit but was too late and the exit was locked. "No...no no no" Aura panicked as she tried bucking the door open "Come on...open please" Aura said as she tried harder to open the door. "Why do I have to be stuck here...why" Aura said as she slumped down to the floor.

"Buck...time to run" Aura said as she ran to the exit but was too late and the exit was locked. "No...no no no" Aura panicked as she tried bucking the door open "Come on...open please" Aura said as she tried harder to open the door. "Why do I have to be stuck here...why" Aura said as she slumped down to the floor.

Flashpoint ran to the closest exit and then he say her sitting on the floor again "There you are" he said in a relived voice "You know escaping won't be that easy right? I admit it was my fault for not guarding the door or even closing it but now I know and it will be a lot harder next time if you try to escape again" With that he leads her back to her room and will begin to ask her questions

Aura went back to her room with Flaspoint leading her there. "I thought I finally escaped...but the door was reinforced steel apparently" Aura thought to her self as she looked at Flashpoint. "Why do I need to be here anyways" Aura Shine asked as she sat on the floor.

@@@Boleman500@

Blazing exits his room, fast-walking down the hallway and down into wing #1, door #2. He looks down the hall to see Flash leading the mare down towards him. "Oh, you got her. Good enough. Better you then me." With that he turned back and walked down the hall. He passed a room where a Stallion was laying on a table, he shut the door and moved on.

"If you mean this room then it's for your own saftey" He then got the vase on the table and and put it in the hallway because of Standoff injuring himself with it "Now let me ask you some questions" he said "I haven't been given the reason each of you are here so why are you here, or what are you addicted to?"

"I'm addicted to nothing and there is nothing wrong with me at all" Aura said as she saw the vase taken out of the room. "Why you taking that out of my room for" Aura asked not gonna answer anything he says for he has no reason to ask her that. "Put me in here cause im crazy...im not crazy"

(edited)

"You are here for a reason, they wouldn't put you here if you didn't have a problem, now stop lying and tell me the truth or I will go ask the head doctor and either way is fine but this way is easier" he said getting fed up with this place with people injuring themselves, and lying andtrying to escape "And I put that out there so you won't try to injure yourself"

Edited by Boleman500

Aura went up to the doctor and punched him with her hoof then slamed the door closed. "I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING" Aura yelled as she pulled out a drawer and threw it at a wall breaking it. "Nothing is wrong with me...nothing" Aura said as she slumped on the floor.

Aura went up to the doctor and punched him with her hoof then slamed the door closed. "I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING" Aura yelled as she pulled out a drawer and threw it at a wall breaking it. "Nothing is wrong with me...nothing" Aura said as she slumped on the floor.

Flashpoint fell to the ground and got up "I see, I think we are done here for now" He says while walking out the door and locks it and walks to his personal room and lays down in his bed but leaves his door unlocked because there is no reason too he thinks

Aura got in the bed and looked at the sone wall. "I wish there was a window here...I hate being in a windowless room..." Aura said as she closed her eyes. "Just fall asleep Aura...dont mind the nightmares and fall asleep" Aura said to her self as she slowly fell asleep.

Flash Point wakes up early to look over his information that he got from his patients and this is what it said

Patient 1: Inkblot, Smoking, symptoms of Bi-polar disorder

Patient 2:Aura Shine, Anger issues, tried to escape, Seems to space out

Patient 3:Standoff, Self harm,Injured currently

"I got some crazy patients" He said to himself thinking about the treatment while sitting waiting for the sun to rise so the treatment can officialy begin

(Um I am having a difficult time following on what's going on, there are more people, I can't keep track of my patients. I can't even remember who they are anymore. Id really hate to skip out on you guys but I'm out. I've got 3 other things going on right now. Again very sorry.)

(Um I am having a difficult time following on what's going on, there are more people, I can't keep track of my patients. I can't even remember who they are anymore. Id really hate to skip out on you guys but I'm out. I've got 3 other things going on right now. Again very sorry.)

(Look at the first post to see your patients and send them messages to start it. extra extra fsdagfdafg dagdfg sdgadf adsg adga dgsa gsdg dafhda fgda hd fhfd s fsh dfh dgdf hd h sh nsdjh jdnh fgn jfg nfdn gdg fjdf gnfgjf nd jgdnfjdfnng jnfgd nngfjnf)

(edited)

@@@@@Mr. Critical@@Boleman500,

Blazing Burning

Blazing walked through the dark halls, making sure everypony was asleep. There were no signs of life in this place, every door was locked from the outside, all the lights off from curfew. He sighed, pulling up Flash Point's report. It all seemed so-so, until he read deeply into the report on Aura, apparently she broke a drawer against the wall when she threw it. "Well, she'll be the first one gone." He slipped a note from his saddlebag and watched as the words appeared on it. "You'll be fine today and tomorrow, all of them still have a chance. The doctors this time around aren't wonderful though, are they." "I know mother, but they never are. That's good news. First time nopony has.. left us spiritually during the first night. Remember the first year?" Blazing spoke to no one but the note, if anypony saw him they would think he was nuts. "Goodnight my son, you're doing a good job." "Goodnight mother." He folded the paper and put in back in his bag. He walked over to Aura's door and blew on it before returning to his room and falling asleep. 

Inkblot

Inkblot sat in her room, plotting her escape to no avail. Every plan she thought of had a flaw or flaws with it. She sighed, and eventually turned of the television and fell asleep.

Edited by RosemaryPetal

Flash Point had no chance of going back to sleep, even when he closed his eyes and laid on his bed he couldn't fall asleep again, So instead he got up and went to go get some coffe from the cafeteria. As he was walking through the long corridors trying to clear his mind it just wouldn't work, no matter how quiet he kept thinking about what had happened and how it would all turn out. As he reached the cafeteria his brain made him see things that weren't there and that didn't help either. He poured the coffe into the mug and started walking back to his room still seeing things that he knew weren't there but his brain made him see because of the darkness. He reached his room and locked the door behind him and turned on the tv to distract him from the thoughts in his head and after a while he fell asleep

Flashpoint woke up from his sleep feeling a little sleepy so he went to get a cup of coffe and this time didn't see anything because it was day and the lights and the sun casts a ray of light through the very few windows there are in here. He had got his coffe and decided to go to Room 1 to start treatment for Inkblot. He opens the door and sees her sleeping so he sits and waits for her to wake up.

(Why did he blow on Auras door?)

Aura woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the broken drawer. "How di- oh wait...I remember now..." Aura sighed as she looked in the drawers. "No paper of a pencil..." Aura said as her horn glowed and picked up the broken drawer pieces. "No much of a craftsmare but I guess I can try to fix it" Aura said.

Flashpoint had sat there for a while and decided to go ahead and start treatment on the next pony and come back to inkblot later, he exited the room making sure to lock the door behind him. He opened Room 2's door and saw the mare trying to fix the drawer she had destroyed the other day, which with that he wrote something on his notepad "Are you ready to begin treatment?" he asked

@@Boleman500,

"Yes...I am...sorry about yesterday" Aura said as she stopped her magic and the drawer fell apart. "Dang it" Aura pouted as she pushed the broken drawer next to her bed. "I have anger problems and I have an addiction to painkillers also" Aura said remembering the question the doctor asked her yesterday. "Also sorry about yesterday" Aura apologized again

Flashpoint was glad that she had told him even though from what happened yesterday it was quite obvoius that she has had anger issues "It's fine I just want to help everypony here including you get out, and I can't do that if we don't start the treatment" I said in a calm voice  "Now shall we start? Or do you want something, maybe a drink or food or anything before we begin?" I asked