Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyooo!

Happy Dead Pony

Hi!

I'm Happy Dead Pony and i'm an eighteen brony from italy (Pizza, Pasta and Mafia :yay: ).

I started watching the show after I watched some YTP about it and I don't know how or when but I suddenly find myself in the mlp italian forum slowly get  assimilated in the Fandom (dun dun duuun).

In this magic world i met a lot of people from all the part of italy and I made a lot of great friends.

Now I decide to expand myself.

My favourite pony is Inkie/Marble/Whatever... pie (pinkie pie grey sister, not the one with only grey mane but the one that is completely grey), I don't know why, I just found her cute and awesome (also she never speak and guess who else never speak? Gordon Freeman... coincidence? I think not!).

But if i have to consider the "Oh look at me! I'm talking so i'm awesome" category of ponies I' think that my favourite ponies will be Applejack (for the hat obviously).

Apart from that I like drawing ponies (not really an "artist") and do video about silly stuff with my friends.  :mellow:

I think it's pretty much it! 

so Arrivederci!  :umad:

Hey ci amico Benvenuti nel forum!

I hope you have a really great time here. I wonder if the grey pony your talking about is Derpy? I still dunno since she does speak. XD Anyway make yourself at home and have a great one!

I wonder if the grey pony your talking about is Derpy? I still dunno since she does speak. XD  

Actually the pony is this one 

inkypiebykooner01-d4bmbvf.png

is Pinkie pie sister, she appears when they explain how pinkie pie get her cutiemark 

img-1718623-1-inkypiebykooner01-d4bmbvf.

is Pinkie pie sister, she appears when they explain how pinkie pie get her cutiemark 

Huh, I'll have to rewatch that episode... Anyways, welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, please ask me! 

Also, excellent ending to your post.

img-1718623-1-inkypiebykooner01-d4bmbvf.

That's your favorite pony? Wow yeah I would've never guessed. I actually never really saw her around anywhere and nobody really talks about that particular pony. That's cool, thanks for educating me about that. ;)

(edited)

Thanks to all for your welcome  :lol:

Hows the *Underoworld!* Get it.. B/c you're... e-e. Please get it? *Crawls  into a corner* 

The *Underworld* is pretty nice, there are free donuts and blueberry muffins  :muffins:

Edited by Happy Dead Pony

Thanks to all for your welcome  :lol:

The *Underworld* is pretty nice, there are free donuts and blueberry muffins  :muffins:

F-free... Donuts.. And Blueberry.. M-.. MUFFINS!??! *Opens underworld realm* Muffin.. Button.. *Presses it* NOM