Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

MiniWing22

Hello, I'm new here.    I guess I can tell you a little about me.

I have two OCs, Mini Wing (who my username is named after) and Eclipse (who was made for one of my fanfics).  I make OCs and write fanfics sometimes, I'm hoping I can start to animate ponies as well. 

My Deviantart: http://misspegasister.deviantart.com/

I am also interested in getting Paint Tool Sai, though it's a bit expensive I've heard it's quite worth it!

Edited by MiniWing22
  • Brohoof 2

Hello again! I really like that Mini Wing OC you made!

Welcome to the forums, the community here is wonderful and very welcoming!

The admins/mods/devs here are amazing, very helpful too, so if you have a problem or something, make sure to talk to them!

Animating, I don't think I could ever do that hehe, though it'd be cool to animate.

Its like that thing you don't have time to do and have no skill in, yet you want to do it, or maybe thats just me lol.

Hiya! Name's Brosparkes.

Animating,eh? Wish I had the skill. Everything I draw ends up either looking terrible or taking 3 hours, and that's before it even get animated! I hope you enjoy the forums, hopefully I'll see you in some other threads!

Hello and welcome, MiniWing.  :)

The description of MiniWing I saw elsewhere reminds me of Nemo.  Anyway, welcome to the forums.  OCs are always well received here as are fellow fans with an interest in animating. 

So...how did you come across MLP and become a fan in the first place if I may ask? 

So...how did you come across MLP and become a fan in the first place if I may ask? 

Good question :) One of my good friends got me into the show.  Oddly enough I used to have a dislike for the show as I knew the other generations and watched them (never had an interest in G3.5, though, and now I realize it's a bit creepy in my opinion).  Then when my friend got me into it I started to really like it.  I am happy to be part of such an awesome fandom as well, most bronies and pegasisters are kind and talented, I've learned a few things from this fandom vector/graphic wise as well.

• Brohoof 1

Hello MiniWing, do you plan to RP with your OCs?

I would like to but unfortunately I am still confused on what RPing is, it's where you play as a certain character while creating a story, right? Sort of a like a play?

Hello, Mini Wing! I'm also a new addition, and wish you welcome!  ^_^

I love your OCs! I just love Eclipse, based on the name alone! Any plans in the immediate future to write some stories involving them? I'd love to read some!

Thank you and welcome as well :) I originally made Eclipse for a fan fiction but I didn't have any more ideas on how much more I could write in it, and it was my first fanfic so it really wasn't too good.  I might re-do the story of her but I'm currently re-writing Mini Wing's story with the help of another member, not sure if I will even have time for that one :_

• Brohoof 1

I would like to but unfortunately I am still confused on what RPing is, it's where you play as a certain character while creating a story, right?

Yes it is when you act out your character with others, which creates a story. Check out the Beginners Guide http://mlpforums.com/topic/6539-a-general-guide-to-roleplaying/ (I hope this link is clickable.)