Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! New pegapony here~

Icicle Frost

Hai! My name is Snow Frost but you can call me Snow. I'm not sure what I'll find here but I hope that its fun and exciting! I love to roleplay, play games (PC or xbox), card games like magic the gathering and I love to chat and meet new ponies! So I hope I make lots of new friends here!

• Brohoof 1

Hai! My name is Snow Frost but you can call me Snow. I'm not sure what I'll find here but I hope that its fun and exciting! I love to roleplay, play games (PC or xbox), card games like magic the gathering and I love to chat and meet new ponies! So I hope I make lots of new friends here!

Hello, Snow! It sure is fun and exciting here. I don't roleplay, but it's really popular. I hope to see you around on the forums! If you ever have any questions or want to chat, please message me! I'm always available to talk!

Hello, Snow! It sure is fun and exciting here. I don't roleplay, but it's really popular. I hope to see you around on the forums! If you ever have any questions or want to chat, please message me! I'm always available to talk!

Hiya! I'm glad to hear it! Aww, but I'm glad to hear its something popular here, that means I shouldn't have too much trouble finding some good partners here. I hope to see you around too! I'll keep that in mind! Love your derpy shrug icon by the way. <3

Hehe, I like the sound of that. ^-^ What colors do you play, if you don't mind me asking?

I usually play Blue and anything. I'm a bit of a Simic fanboy, and have been since Dissention, so I guess my favorite would be blue and green. What about you?

Welcome to the forums Snow Frost! I hope you enjoy our stay here. We're all a fun bunch and will be friends with anyone! So don't be shy! Relax, grab a cider, and have fun!

I guess you found the right place to do all those type of things! You will definitely make new friends here, and everyone is very friendly. Dont be afraid to ask any questions because we would be happy to help! Welcome to the forums once again.

Welcome to the forums Snow Frost! I hope you enjoy our stay here. We're all a fun bunch and will be friends with anyone! So don't be shy! Relax, grab a cider, and have fun!

Lol Vinyl Scratch is an alicorn too now. I really like your avatar and signature. Here is my mouse pad, which I just got from Brony Con.971022_4857563770490_363350487_n.jpg

Edited by Moonlight Sapphire

Greetings Snow Frost! You might find that (judging by your interests) you will find yourself at home here. We share common interests such as Roleplay, PC games, but not so much magic. I know how to play it but I don't play it often because... meh it's not for me.

I hope to see you around on the forums more in the future! ^_^

Welcome to MLP Forums Snow Frost.

I think you'll fit in just fine here. We all like MLP, and there's a minecraft forum so I'm pretty sure most of us like gaming :), and this is a forum so plenty of room for chat, ya know?.

If that's not reassuring, maybe pinkie can help

You all are soo nice <3 Thank you soo much for such a warm welcoming.

Huh, a fellow Magic player. I mainly play Black, although I have decks of all colours.

Must think of a practical way of playing over the internet...

I suppose I should repeat the welcome to the forum.

I play over skype alot. o3o That's a pretty practical way of playing over the internet if ya ask me.

You all are soo nice <3 Thank you soo much for such a warm welcoming.

I play over skype alot. o3o That's a pretty practical way of playing over the internet if ya ask me.

Yeah, that works. Although my webcam is fixed, so I can't point it at the play area and still see the screen :(.

Lol Vinyl Scratch is an alicorn too now. I really like your avatar and signature. Here is my mouse pad, which I just got from Brony Con.img-1724794-1-971022_4857563770490_36335

Sorry, I didn't see this until now! Thanks for the compliment! And I really love your mousepad! I wish I had it. D: Bronycon is really far away from where I live so I can never attend it, unfortunately.

Edited by Vinyl~