Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My name is Joehighlord, and I am the most boring Brony in Equestria

joehighlord

Hello, I am the mighty Joehighlord! Or, if you prefer, call me the boring and egocentric moron.

Great way to introduce myself I know.

Who wants to know something about me? No, what not at all? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. I read fan-Fiction... Far too much fan-Fiction... Then I read them on YouTube then I'll post them on forums like this... This is literally all I do with my life. 

That is all. I will leave you too your lives. There is Fan-Fiction to read.

Hello, I am the mighty Joehighlord! Or, if you prefer, call me the boring and egocentric moron.

Great way to introduce myself I know.

Who wants to know something about me? No, what not at all? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. I read fan-Fiction... Far too much fan-Fiction... Then I read them on YouTube then I'll post them on forums like this... This is literally all I do with my life. 

That is all. I will leave you too your lives. There is Fan-Fiction to read.

Interesting. I don't know enough about you to say you're boring, egocentric, or a moron, so I'll decide that later. Anyways, fan fiction is always fun. If you ever need any help, please leave me a message.

Welcome!

Don't think you're an idiot for reading a lot of fan-fictions. I also read them sometimes, it's always fun to "discover" a different story or event.

I'm sure you'll enjoy these forums, it has a great community!

I have never read fan-fiction before, I wonder if you can find some on these forums though. Sounds like you need more self-esteem and I believe that bronies are great for giving people just that. If there something else you want to do with your life than reading fan-fiction then by all means go for it. Have you tried writing fan-fiction yourself? I will read it if you do! 

Edited by Moonlight Sapphire

I have never read fan-fiction before, I wonder if you can find some on these forums though. Sounds like you need more self-esteem and I believe that bronies are great for giving people just that. If there something else you want to do with your life than reading fan-fiction then by all means go for it. Have you tried writing fan-fiction yourself? I will read it if you do! 

I have tried writing a Fan-Fiction, it failed miserably before chapter 2!