Hello there

DubWolf

Hi guys,

My name is...well you know my name already!

I've been a brony since December, doing most of my "brony"-ing on YouTube by watching episodes, parodies, PMVs, animations, etc., also commenting and brohoofing of course! The only thing about YouTube that's a downer is that I can't really interact too much with other bronies except via someone's video...but that's not a good (or practical) way to chat!

I think you'll get to know me more as I spend more time here. Later!

WW

PS, my YouTube name is WinginWolf (no apostrophe after the 'n'), if you'd like to add me to your contacts.

• Brohoof 3

Hey dude, nice to meet ya. Glad you decided to join this forum :) if friendship is what you seek, then you came to the right place. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk!

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I wouldn't go too far if I said you will be one of the best friends one can have here at the forum @WWolf. :Rara:

Also welcome..... Hold on, is this 2013? Why does it smell like mold? This is an ancient thread! :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I wouldn't go too far if I said you will be one of the best friends one can have here at the forum @WWolf. :Rara:

Also welcome..... Hold on, is this 2013? Why does it smell like mold? This is an ancient thread! :wacko:

You unburied this thread from ages ago :wacko: . Congratulations :wau: .

• Brohoof 1