Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonyPoni

(This might get a bit confusing)

(So the idea behind this "ask a pony" is that all countries -in the confusing fashion as possible- are teenagers. While they are supposed to be representations of the actual country, keep in mind this is all in good fun and I'm not trying to hurt anypony. However, I do want to show the interactions of all the countries/teens as realistically as I can to real life international relations while still having fun.)

(TL;DR. I'm writing a AaP for all the Countries in the world. They'll talk and do their thing as if they were teenagers. I'll try to be funny and real. Deal With It)

(You can ask questions to any specific country, or to groups of them. Your questions can range anywhere from real life issues to these teenager countries' personal lives with each other.)

(If you need to ask ME a question, just put it in parenthesis or just address it to me. Or something)

(Note: Some countries are male and some are female. The reasoning behind this is purely my insanity and has nothing to do with the country's strength or class or whatever.)

America: So please, ask away!

France: Really, we want to answer your questions.

UK: Seriously, ask whatever you want. We don't bite.

Russia: Well, Perhaps maybe Turkmenistan would.

America: Do you guys really think they'll ask anything?

China: I not so sure. I do not think they really get what's going on.

Russia: Well they should. Otherwise we may have problems.

America: Don't worry, guys, this'll go great... EVERYPONY, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!

(I promise I'll get better at this XD)

Edited by AnonyPoni

(edited)

Suddenly I'm reminded of NationStates.net.

Anyway, who's best pony?

America: Careful...

Russia: Is good question.

France: I mean, I'd answer, but I don't want to give America a reason to invade me.

America: Oh, wouldn't that be fu-

UK: Ahem! Someone asked a question. I thought you all were so eager to answer something.

China: True, but we do not want to start a war here.

America: You know what? I'll answer. Seems like I'm the only one with the balls to do it. UK, you want to answer too?

UK: I think we'll end up with the same best pony.

France: (rolls eyes) Of course.

Russia: Out with it, America!

America: Alright. The best pony is-

Turkmenistan: TURKMENISTAN! TURKMENISTAN IS BEST PONY!

America: Wha? Where did you...

France: HAHAHAHAHA America's favourite pony is Turkmenistan?

America: NO! Wait!... I...

UK: NEXT QUESTION! THIS ONE DOESN'T COUNT!

@Russia, what prompted you to let Snowden reside in Russia for a year? What conditions are included in the arrangement?

America: Yeah, I'd like to know that as well.

Russia: I was not sure if America would treat him well.

America: What's that supposed to mean!? You only took him to flaunt him in face!

Russia: Is possible reason as well.

America: Does this have to do with Venezuela?

Russia: A bit.

America: Why would you want to piss her off? She's really hot AND a good friend of yours.

Russia: I am Russia, I do what I want.

America: That's my line.

Russia: Too bad. Perhaps you should ask nicely for Snowden.

America: Please give me back Snowden.

Russia: Nyet.

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1

Heh. I figured Russia's best pony would be Applejack or Big Macintosh or something.

Aaanyway, I'm out of ideas, so...who is best nonpony?

Heh. I figured Russia's best pony would be Applejack or Big Macintosh or something.

Aaanyway, I'm out of ideas, so...who is best nonpony?

Russia: I do have affinity for Ivan, pony from Stalliongrad.

America: Best non pony is America

France: Of course you'd say that.

So, what's the deal with North Korea?

Korea: Hi! I'm Korea!

Korea: No, I'm Korea!

Korea: I'm Korea!

Korea: I'm Korea!

(Angry stare down)

China: Let me explain. North Korea's full name is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and South Korea's full name is the Republic of Korea.

America: Basically, they both think they're Korea.

China: Except one's your pussycat.

America: Yeah, well the other one is your messed up friend.

China: (facepalm) I know...

America: Basically, North Korea goes bonkers now and then for no real good reason. You just have to give him some space, wait it out. He'll cool off. He does it now and then. Don't take him too seriously.

China: He's got a gun and pointing at your pussycat and you.

America: Pfft like I have anything to worry about.

@America Do you believe you will still exist somehow in the year, say, 2172?

@Germany/Austria Will you ever transform yourself into a new tyrannical empire, say the Fourth Reich, again?

@Japan What do you think about your, 14-20 years old anime/manga fanboys and -girls obsessed with your culture, media and clothing?

@All Which ones of you are going to start World War III and when will that be happening?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@America Do you believe you will still exist somehow in the year, say, 2172?

America: Probably. I've lasted this long. What's another hundred years?

China: But will you still be world power? (Evil grin)

America: Unlike you, I have a very overlooked but important trait. A trait that'll make me last a long time.

UK: Insert innuendo here.

France: Twinkies?

America: (ignores) Stability. You stable, China?

China: Of course I am.

Russia: Saying you are stable is like saying that Belgium does not have personality problem.

UK: I think America is referring to natural stability. Sorry China, that's not something you have.

China: Stability is overrated.

America: You won't be saying that in forty years.

Russia: We are off topic. Next Question.

@Germany/Austria Will you ever transform yourself into a new tyrannical empire, say the Fourth Reich, again?

Austria: I find it amusing you act as though we're one country.

Germany: It's not like that's much of an misinterpretation. We're like the US and Canada.

Canada: I think you two are closer than me and America.

America: Yeah. Canada and I have a huge fence between our houses. You guys live in apartments with open doors.

Germany: Back to the question. No, I don't plan on going through another one of those power crazes again. I mean, I just got done paying my debt for the FIRST time I did that.

Austria: Yeah... I should've probably helped you pay that off. It was sorta my fault as well.

Germany: Not to mention America won't get off my back about the second time.

America: Blame Russia.

Russia: That was Old New Russia. I am New Old Russia.

Germany: Anyway, can we get over my "Nazi" thing now? I don't roll with that crowd anymore.

France: Hey! Don't believe everything he says. Germany already has his own "fourth reich". Or at least he's trying to make one.

Germany: I do?

Austria: He does?

UK: Ever heard of this thing called the "European Union?"

Canada: That club you guys in the Euro neighborhood have but Switzerland refuses to join?

France: Oui. Some of us have money problems, and Germany is normally the one who tries to bail them out.

UK: And gets to boss them around while doing so.

Germany: When you have the money, why not?

UK: Course, some of those countries refuse to bossed around by Germany. As a result, he just lets them wallow in their lack of money because he knows none of us will help them out.

Greece: At least someone gets it.

Cyprus: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

America: I always thought Germany was the chancellor of the rave.

Germany: Ja, that too.

@Japan What do you think about your, 14-20 years old anime/manga fanboys and -girls obsessed with your culture, media and clothing?

Japan: I'm totally delighted :D

China: Yeah, it helps her pay off her debt.

America: Can I haz more Phoenix Wright nao?

@All Which ones of you are going to start World War III and when will that be happening?

America: I'm going to go off the bat and blame China for it.

China: I thought you were done blaming me and wanted to blame Iran for it now.

America: Oh, and also Iran. They're trying to make a nuke to hurt Israel and all. As Israel's sole friend in the area, I must protect him or he will be helpless!

Russia: What, you believe your own propaganda now?

America: Look who's talking.

UK: I think you'd be surprised how well Israel can defend himself. Besides, he already has a nuke.

America: ...WHAT!? ISRAEL HAS A NUKE!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!?

France: (facepalm) Stop pretending. It's the worst kept secret in the town.

Russia: If Iran has nuke, and Israel has nuke, we will have Cold War again.

UK: Yeah. Every time Israel has issues with his neighbors, Russia and America act like their going to war with EACH OTHER.

America: We're going to have to be careful. Iran is only the tip of the iceberg of proto-WWIII.

China: What are you talking about?

America: Don't act so dumb. If there's going to be a WWIII, it's going to be between SCO andNATO. Iran's trying to join China's club. Now, if he does anything stupid and I have to do something about it, China and Russia have a reason to get upset at ME.

UK: So what? Iran declares war on Israel, you declare war on Iran. Russia declares war on you, then I declare war on Russia. China declares war on Me, and then France declares war on China-

France: I doubt I'd be that stupid.

UK: -Then Turkey finally declares war on Russia. Iran declares war on Turkey, and so on. And I guess Switzerland would stay out of it, as usual.

America: Just what we need, another repeat of the First World War.

France: (Mocking America) Land War in Asia? HELL YEAH, I'M IN!

America: I do not sound like that.

France: Yes you do.

Russia: Well, now we know how war will start. What about North Korea?

China: North Korea may be my friend, but I'm not going to back him up if he's stupid enough to attack South Korea or America.

America: There you go. So WWIII will be Iran's fault?

France: What are you going to do, make him pay for the war debts before it even happens?

China: You're assume America's going to win that war.

America: I win ALL the wars!

Russia: What about Vietnam?

America: Viet-what?

Edited by AnonyPoni

What do you think about interstellar states, galactic empires, interplanetary alliances and star nations?

America: Alien or Human?

Canada: This isn't Stargate. Any aliens we meet will probably be very alien to us.

UK: I think the answer to your question is that we haven't officially met any extraterrestrials, so we aren't sure what we feel about it.

France: If the big boys do not blow them out of the sky, maybe we can be friends with them.

America: So you think I'm a big boy now, huh?

France: Emphasis on BOY.

Russia: France has point. China, America, and I would probably destroy any alien ship we see. Or we fight over it.

UK: Maybe if the aliens landed in Switzerland's house, the future of human Interstellar Affairs would be somewhat safe.

Hypothetically speaking: assuming America remains a superpower for the foreseeable future, who among you do you think will become the next superpower to rival him? Or will one rise up at all?

Hypothetically speaking: assuming America remains a superpower for the foreseeable future, who among you do you think will become the next superpower to rival him? Or will one rise up at all?

China: Me, of course.

Russia: (rolls eyes) Whatever.

China: What, you think you can do better than  me?

Russia: I am just saying you have personality issues.

China: LIKE WHAT? NAME ONE!

UK: Well, that, for one.

France: You seem to think Taiwan belongs to you.

China: Taiwan does not exist! How many times do I have to tell you? She's just a figment of your imagination. 

France: See what I mean? I just saw America and her having coffee last week!

America: I DID NO SU-

France: Oh put a sock in it. We all know about you and her. Stop trying to keep it a secret.

Uk: Guys, the question...

America: Oh right. Well I'm probably going to stay a world power.

Russia: To everyone's dismay.

America: Shut up. And the way China's going, he's probably going to be my rival.

Russia: China is trying too hard to be like you. He will fail at this, no doubt.

China: I am not like America. I'm way better.

America: You mean to say that claiming other countries don't exist and being completely bossy with all your stuff makes you better than me?

France: I think it makes him just like you. (laughs)

Russia: China can't keep up his act forever. He will have another breakdown and come back as some other person. Again.

China: And I suppose you think you're going to rival America? How did that go last time?

UK: Maybe we're all wrong. Maybe it'll be Mexico or Poland that tries to rival America in the future.

America: Haha who's next? Canada? No offence.

Canada: None taken. And don't be so smug. There's a lot of countries out there that might surprise us.

UK: (looks around) ....funny, this is normally the part where Turkmenistan jumps out and-

Turkmenistan: IT WILL BE ME!

America: There he is.