Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, who do we have here

unil

Yes, you are right. Its me.

I became brony about month ago (i'm a big fan of Flutty) and now i'm so happy to join this community. I hope to find a lot new friends here cuz i need them now so bad.

*hugs to everyone at my expense*

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I can safely say you will indeed make some good buddies here, you will meet lots of friendly people!

So have fun! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hi there unil and welcome to the forums! It's always unpleasant to hear someone has got a lack of friends :I. I hope you'll change those affairs really soon, but come on, how hard do you think it will be around here :lol:? Maybe you're lucky and some of the members live near you, since here are members from all over the globe, so who knows? ;)

Yes, you are right. Its me.

I became brony about month ago (i'm a big fan of Flutty) and now i'm so happy to join this community. I hope to find a lot new friends here cuz i need them now so bad.

*hugs to everyone at my expense*

Welcome, and excellent choice in best pony! We're all glad to have you here! Is there a reason you need friends right now? If you want to talk about something, please tell me!

Well your in luck, friendship is what we are all about! I just have one question though. Is Fluttershy sick or something? 

It's from the scene in Hurricane Fluttershy, when Flutters was pretending she was sick to get out of tornado duty. So, probably.

Edited by Randomfacts137

It's from the scene in Hurricane Fluttershy, when Flutters was pretending she was sick to get out of tornado duty.

Oh now I remember, I have a bad memory. I only seen most of the episodes only once as well. So yeah thanks for reminding me.   

Welcome to the forums, unil! Also,

your profile pic doesn't look very excited...

Thanks, mate.

What about the pic - Fluttershy is so cute when she is trying to cheat. (Although, she is cute always, i know). But the moment when she said "ahchoo" - she is soooooo adorable; just almost like when she said "woohoo".