Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, I'm new

ipaintpurplerainbows

Well.. Erm... I'm not really sure what to say.. I'm 'ipaintpurplerainbows' but I'm aware that's long and erm.. Yeah. It's just my usual username that I use for everything. Most people call me Painty.. Or Paint or Purple.. Anything is fine.

Well.. Erm.. I like my little pony.. It's a start, huh? Hahaha. And I wanted to join a community to see if it was as great as the show. My favourite episodes are baby cakes and may the best pet win.. But that's only if I had to pic a favourite. I like art but I'm not too good at it. Anyway... I'm rambling.. So.. Err... Hi :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! I have noticed that everyone seems very kind, yay. I hope to fit in and make some friends, I'm a little nervous right now but.. Hey.. Once I get to know a few people I'll be fine. I have joined many other forums/game sites so after a while I love posting in the forums and making new friends.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!  You seem a bit shy... don't worry about it, though, everyone here is incredibly friendly.  I think I'm going to call you purple.  Also, I'm terrible at art as well, so you're not alone.  These forums are amazing!  Welcome to the herd!

Oh, and by the way, forgot to say this; those are some pretty unique favourite episodes.  It's nice to know that not everyone goes for the typical ones!

Well.. Erm... I'm not really sure what to say.. I'm 'ipaintpurplerainbows' but I'm aware that's long and erm.. Yeah. It's just my usual username that I use for everything. Most people call me Painty.. Or Paint or Purple.. Anything is fine.

Well.. Erm.. I like my little pony.. It's a start, huh? Hahaha. And I wanted to join a community to see if it was as great as the show. My favourite episodes are baby cakes and may the best pet win.. But that's only if I had to pic a favourite. I like art but I'm not too good at it. Anyway... I'm rambling.. So.. Err... Hi :)

Hello, IPaintPurpleRainbows! Can I call you Purp? Anyways, I like My Little Pony too :D. Trust me, this community is just as amazing as the show (If that's possible)! If you ever need any help, please send me a message! Even if you just want to talk, I'm always available to chat!

Just realised I managed to mis-spell 'pick' in my previous post. Great start -_-

Haha

Hello, IPaintPurpleRainbows! Can I call you Purp? Anyways, I like My Little Pony too :D. Trust me, this community is just as amazing as the show (If that's possible)! If you ever need any help, please send me a message! Even if you just want to talk, I'm always available to chat!

Thanks, of course you can call me purp :)

Welcome to the forums!  You seem a bit shy... don't worry about it, though, everyone here is incredibly friendly.  I think I'm going to call you purple.  Also, I'm terrible at art as well, so you're not alone.  These forums are amazing!  Welcome to the herd!

Oh, and by the way, forgot to say this; those are some pretty unique favourite episodes.  It's nice to know that not everyone goes for the typical ones!

Thanks, I like all episodes but I really liked those ones.

Hello, ipaintpurplerainbows, and welcome to the forums. Don't worry, you'll fit in just fine here, we're all pretty kind around here.

Hello there ipaintpurplerainbows (I won't shorten it yet, since your name makes you unique) and welcome to these forums! Guess General Flutterguy kinda put it stright, that you seem like a shy person. I suppose, we have to eradicate that :lol:. It won't be that hard, since we allow everyone to apply themselves wherever they want, so feel free to look around and feel free to integrate yourself in a topic you can relate to. ;)