Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Brony group

Codelyy

I don't know if im posting this topic on the right forms but oh well

I am Starting a new group for bronys and pegasister where when you join you will be chosen a pony by your Personality

If you would like to join the group please do this:

1) Comment on this topic that you would like the join the group and leave what pony you think you are like and your Personality (Leave everything about your Personality like if you are shy or you get Jealous a lot)

2)After you posted your Comment you will be sent a message by me if you got the pony you want

3)After you got the pony you want do what you want after that, Also if you have Twitter could you please change your username to Real_and then your pony So my Username on Twitter is Real_RainbowD

I hope to see some new pony's in the group :D

(Also there already a Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie)

Edited by codelyoko373

Um... My personality is a little bit like Fluttershy... I mean, there are probably people more like her, but it's worth a try I guess...

Please Could you leave your Personality Blazing Hoof because thats the only way i could be able to tell if you will beat other people who are trying to be FlutterShy

Blazing Hoof Im going to make a new Topic because i spelled the topic name wrong lol so go on my new Topic when i post it 

:D

See you there

Blazing Hoof Im going to make a new Topic because i spelled the topic name wrong lol so go on my new Topic when i post it 

you don't have to make a new topic when you mess the title up you know

you can just go to edit post > use full editer 

this is to prevent duplicate threads

Sorry but i made a new Topic already 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/70893-new-brony-group/

If you want to join the group then please post a comment on that topic Thanks

I messed up this topic anyway so i think it was better to make a new Topic and i don't know how to defeat it now anyway Sorry 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/70893-new-brony-group/ :D :D :D

Not even sure what this is. What do you mean group? A group of what? I guess I'd pick Big Macintosh, but I'm still not even sure what it is I'd be signing on to.

Not even sure what this is. What do you mean group? A group of what? I guess I'd pick Big Macintosh, but I'm still not even sure what it is I'd be signing on to.

This is a group for people who have the same Personality as one of the ponys But i don't know why i call it a group, I guess if more people are in the group then it will be a group :D

Is that... kind of groups that bringing up together and... just doing silly things all along before some one has not some crazy idea and decided to realize it, that will cause total discord of the group and shattering on different lower groups, until someone else will not decide to bring this groups together?

Cuz, honestly, i'm confused as well as Brosparkles. What is this group about? Let's say that i told my personality to you, and we've picked a pony that match it the best. What shall i do next? Are we group on skype to talk? Is that group in steam? Is that some group for real-time events? Is that... The posibilities unlimited. Shall we sing? Shall we play? Shall we write? Shall we draw? Shall we talk? What shall we talk about?... I just... confused...

Edited by IceBeerG

Is that... kind of groups that bringing up together and... just doing silly things all along before some one has not some crazy idea and decided to realize it, that will cause total discord of the group and shattering on different lower groups, until some one esle will not decide to bring this groups together?

Cuz, honestly, i'm confused as well as Brosparkles. What is this group about? Let's say that i told my personality to you, and we've picked a pony that match it the best. What shall i do next? Are we group on skype to talk? Is that group in steam? Is that some group for real-time events? Is that... The posibilities unlimited. Shall we sing? Shall we play? Shall we write? Shall we draw? Shall we talk? What shall we talk about?... I just... confused...

Good point XD I think i need to work on this group a bit more because i did not really think about this group that much 

I will think about it now

I'd love to join your group. I'm smart. I love telling jokes and I'm very easy to get along with. But I do rage quickly if I get insulted a lot. If I say something I stay by it as long as I can.

Because you said your smart and you are easy to get along with then i say you are close to Twilight Sparkle But i don't know if im still sticking with this group because i still need to think about what your going to do after you join the group :/

Because you said your smart and you are easy to get along with then i say you are close to Twilight Sparkle But i don't know if im still sticking with this group because i still need to think about what your going to do after you join the group :/

Ok. It's your choice. I'll be waiting for your decision. I'd assume you would make me Twilight. Fine with me.

Ok. It's your choice. I'll be waiting for your decision. I'd assume you would make me Twilight. Fine with me.

I will message you when i thought about the group a bit more But i don't know how long that would take but i think you are near Twilight's Personality but there might be someone who more Twilight then you and if there is then sorry about it