Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HAAAAAAAALP

. eris .

Walp, your friendly neighborhood stalker is back and this time I am in a sticky spot. 

I am addicted to making different kinds of avatars. I'm bored with the one I have, and I thought I'd do a really nice one - I'd make a clapping pony base of my OC. 

Unfortunately, once I found a nice base to download and edited it how I wanted it to look, the layers are all messed up. They're either all jumbled or missing pieces. 

Examples:

2prz57a.jpg

wujrkk.jpg

But I want it to look like this: 

clapping_tornado_twist_by_chirochick-d4q

This is the base I used: Basey Base

So can anyone help? If I haven't clarified already, I'm using GIMP, which is the only real photo manipulation program I have.  :( 

Edited by Miss Earl Grey

It seems that you've not arranged them properly for animation in GIMP, if you still have the xcf file I can easily arrange everything for you and send you the finished product.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that you've not arranged them properly for animation in GIMP, if you still have the xcf file I can easily arrange everything for you and send you the finished product.

I do have the XCF file, actually! That would be awesome! I'm not sure how to attach it to a post, let me tinker for a bit and find out.

I do have the XCF file, actually! That would be awesome! I'm not sure how to attach it to a post, let me tinker for a bit and find out.

Have you found anything yet?

You could always send it to me via email, I'll PM you my email address so you can send that it way, it should only take about 5 minutes at the most.