Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My fanfic?

mynameisTheodore83

I recently finished a fanfic of mine, and I was wondering if I should post it here.

It is the first in a series that I am creating, mainly focusing on two of my OC's.

Right now it has no interaction with the Mane 6, but it will come in a later 'book' of the series. 

Let me know if anyone wants to read this, and I'll post it here.  Thanks!

Ummm, I think the smart thing to do would be post it on FimFiction (after creating an account there of course), and THEN posting the link to your fic in a thread here on the forums.  That's what I've done in the past and I think it works real well; it's just that FimFiction, being specifically devoted to MLP fanfictions, is a far more official place to post fanfictions and in doing so, your story will look much more official on that site than it would here.  Hope this helps, and if you want I'd be more than happy to give your fic a look once you get it posted.  :muffins:

what is the story basically about? is it a grimdark or a romance or adventure or something?

It is a story about two friends who end up growing up in different ways, and they end up having different views of the world.  One will grow up to lead an organization dedicated to removing the Princesses from power in Equestria, and the other will lead a group dedicated to stopping the first.

• Brohoof 1

It is a story about two friends who end up growing up in different ways, and they end up having different views of the world.  One will grow up to lead an organization dedicated to removing the Princesses from power in Equestria, and the other will lead a group dedicated to stopping the first.

wow, that sounds like a pretty damn good story if you ask me. i would absolutely love to read that!

it kinda reminds me of the music video of a song i once heared.. i think the song was called "handlebars" or something..

oh by the way, i found that song i mentioned that was kinda like your story. i don't even knw if you're in this kind of music, but i'll post it anyway. i used to get tons of inspiration from listening to it so maybe it helps you out with future stories or something.

• Brohoof 1