Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My discovery of this website just happened...

Iluvdrumz77

HELLO EVERYPONY! I am a new pony to this website(duh), and im a big fan of mlp, fim (im a very lazy typer)

I am a anime addict, and I also love manga. (btw, a mlp anime would be AWESOME! B) )

I also love music, my friends, the internet, mlp (duh) , and many more things (that im to lazy to type).

I am very excited for season 4 of mlp, and also for the end of a fan made series of video containing phoenix wright + mlp. (if anyone actually reads this,) I you haven't seen it yet, you should look it up on youtube. its an amazing series.

I am currently dreading school, and in a ew days im going on vacation with my friends (riendship is magic) to Hershey park.

I will also say my opinion on Equestria (I probably spelt that wrong...) girls. im one of the people that like it :P.

AND IF YOU ACTUALLY PUT YOUR TIME INTO READING THIS(high self esteem, I know) , again, HELLO EVERYPONY! :derp:

Welcome to MLPF, Iluv :D You've joined the fastest growing pony community out there; with not only the largest standing pony forum, but also large goals and ambitions to expand into a brony network of sites :) I'm CD, I'll be your sleep-deprived guide through this strange, pastel-colored world. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to use the Site Questions & Tech Support section, or hit up any staff member via PM.

I hope you enjoy yourself, and have a terrific time ;)

HELLO EVERYPONY! I am a new pony to this website(duh), and im a big fan of mlp, fim (im a very lazy typer)

I am a anime addict, and I also love manga. (btw, a mlp anime would be AWESOME! B) )

I also love music, my friends, the internet, mlp (duh) , and many more things (that im to lazy to type).

I am very excited for season 4 of mlp, and also for the end of a fan made series of video containing phoenix wright + mlp. (if anyone actually reads this,) I you haven't seen it yet, you should look it up on youtube. its an amazing series.

I am currently dreading school, and in a ew days im going on vacation with my friends (riendship is magic) to Hershey park.

I will also say my opinion on Equestria (I probably spelt that wrong...) girls. im one of the people that like it :P.

AND IF YOU ACTUALLY PUT YOUR TIME INTO READING THIS(high self esteem, I know) , again, HELLO EVERYPONY! :derp:

Welcome to the website, Iluvdrumz77! Do you have a nickname? MLP has actually been called an anime by some non-bronies, as the drawing style is somewhat similar. Do you have the link to the series? I'd love to see them :D. You spelled it right, and I love it too! :) Hello again!  :derp:

Welcome to MLP forums!

I'm sure you'll like it here everypony is really nice and friendly and I bet you will make some friends really quick.    B)

If you have any questions or need any help, just message me.    ;)

Enjoy your stay here.    :)

*Brohoof* /)

Edited by BronySwag