Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony! :D

Brooke SunnyDust

Hello, everypony! My name is Brooke SunnyDust, you can just call me Brooke. I am so excited to be here, and I hope to be a cool friend to all! (at least 20% cooler!) I would like to get along with everypony, and I'll try my hardest to make that happen, only if you try too. I am a pony of hope, even though I am a Blank Flank right now... Anyways, I would love to meet all you you! Thanks for listening!          

Brooke Sunnydust  :lol:  :squee:                                             

• Brohoof 2

Wow what a colorful intro you have. Haha

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you found the site. You seem nice so I'm thinking you'll have a wonderful time here on the forum. Glad you could make it!

Welcome to the forums! We're all friendly here (I think), so don't worry about anything. There are tons of things to do here, and I'm sure you'll have some fun here. Enjoy the forums!

Welcome and another welcome to the forums! I hope you have a whale of a time here and make new friends! (I just love making new friends :wub: )  If you want anything or need some help just message me, I'm always happy to help! ;)

MRW I saw this introduction

gif-rainbow-vomit-memes-671783.gif

But hey, who am I to judge :lol:

ThisPostPleasesRainbowDash.jpg

Back to topic:

Welcome to the forums Brooke!

There i no need to worry, if you stay active you'll most certainly make some good friends in no time! :lol:

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and have a lot fun fun while you are here!