Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OS Ponies!

MJDudeK

Alright this will be the last one because I will start posting everyponys OS Pony Pics here from now on so it doesn't clutter up the forum. I won't repost the old ones because I really don't see the point, I'll just start posting from here!

post-19103-0-85872500-1379202187_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

YAY PINKIE!!! Epic dude. I can't wait to see all the other ones you make. All of them have looked great so far.

Yeah it's a good idea to keep them all in one thread. You should keep all of them in a spoilers link on the first post so we can easily access them to see them ;)

hm. interesting color choices for the background. it does look nice, aside from that. if i may ask, what was your reasoning? just found that logo variant and chose it?

Edited by techno915

hm. interesting color choices for the background. it does look nice, aside from that. if i may ask, what was your reasoning? just found that logo variant and chose it?

No, I made it with 3 different Mac logos to match Fluttershy's colors. If it's still not right I can redo or change it again if you want.

if it were to match colors, i would've expected yellow and pink. where did you even find orange? O.o i like the design, other than that small part.

Maybe our computers contrast and hue are different because it looks yellow on my screen. That is odd that you see it as orange.

There really aren't enough pictures mixing the OS's with ponies, are there? I looked through my entire image folder and even some of the ponibooru archive and found nothing. Such a shame, at least on my side.

I just lightened up the orange tint on the center apple to make it more yellowish as a friend suggested so that is why I'm posting this twice. If it is possible to send pics via messaging, can anyone tell me?

post-19103-0-46813200-1379383944_thumb.jpg

I just lightened up the orange tint on the center apple to make it more yellowish as a friend suggested so that is why I'm posting this twice. If it is possible to send pics via messaging, can anyone tell me?

attachicon.gifFlutterMac MD 2.jpg

:) Thank you! it's acceptable to me, so i won't bug you about it anymore! but i will come back to you if i ever need help with graphic arts! *hugs*

• Brohoof 1