Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC, Dusty Dasher

Retired Commissar

looks good overall, all the proportions look to be done well.  Atleast from what i can tell.

The gun looks good i guess, although the silencer may be a bit to long, idk. It looks slightly bent to, but i'm not sure.

Overall good though.

• Brohoof 1

Cool! :D although the mane looks like scootaloo's... But I like the color (which I assume is the same pony as you profile picture :) )

The wing and the legs could be a bit bigger though. But this is pretty good! I really like your OC.

• Brohoof 1

Cool! biggrin.png although the mane looks like scootaloo's... But I like the color (which I assume is the same pony as you profile picture smile.png )

The wing and the legs could be a bit bigger though. But this is pretty good! I really like your OC.

You are correct! It is the pony in my profile, (it's my only OC) Thanks! Yeah the legs could be longer, as with the wings but I'm glad you like it. And yes it is a Scootaloo mane, with a wonderbolt's tail :P

looks good overall, all the proportions look to be done well.  Atleast from what i can tell.

The gun looks good i guess, although the silencer may be a bit to long, idk. It looks slightly bent to, but i'm not sure.

Overall good though.

Thanks! Damn, I just realized the silencer is bent XD But anyways thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it!

• Brohoof 2