Sad Fluttershy

Bronyette

Just a quick art I made. It was originally going to just be a silhouette,but I gave it a little bit of shading and stuff. Critique Please!

post-11323-0-84494100-1380075389_thumb.png

Made with Artrage and a Mouse.

I might fix it up when I have time to spare.

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 5

Not that bad. looks really nice but with a bit more shading and a one direction Light source it would look astounding! Still by the jaw line there is a little bump, wonder what that is.

A bump? I'm not too sure what you see there. Maybe where it shows her head is above her neck? I can't tell. If that is what you mean, than I do it because I think it looks a tad weird without it. But maybe thats just me.

I'm still not sorry for kneeing her in the face.

Oh, wow, that is really sad! Wow! Poor Fluttershy! 

<__< >__>

In any case, I like the art, but I think the shading is messing it up a little bit, makes it look clunky and awkward, and she looks a little boxy. I know you weren't going for super-high quality since it was a silhouette, but that's my two cents. Then again, my art doesn't get past stick figures with weird expressions.

I'm still not sorry for kneeing her in the face.

Oh, wow, that is really sad! Wow! Poor Fluttershy! 

<__< >__>

In any case, I like the art, but I think the shading is messing it up a little bit, makes it look clunky and awkward, and she looks a little boxy. I know you weren't going for super-high quality since it was a silhouette, but that's my two cents. Then again, my art doesn't get past stick figures with weird expressions.

XD

So how could I make this look a bit less 'boxy'? Is it the floofy mane? And I probably could just strip away the shading since I have it on a nice transparent layer. I'll try that tommorow.