Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm New

MorganaRarityRainbow

Greetings there, RarityRainbow! smile.png

Welcome to our wonderful forums, where you surely make lots of friends! ^^

Glad to see another Rarity fan btw, and hopefully you like it in here! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony, I'm new to the forums and would some of you nice ponyfolk to just say hi and all. I would like to explore this pony forum more and get to know someponies!!!img-1885477-1-biggrin.pngimg-1885477-2-smile.pngimg-1885477-3-wink.pngimg-1885477-4-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Welcome, RarityRainbow! How do you like the forum so far? Who's your favorite pony (Or character)? I hope to see you around! :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, RarityRainbow! How do you like the forum so far? Who's your favorite pony (Or character)? I hope to see you around! smile.png

Thnaks! I love the forum and having a great time! I love Rarity and Rainbow Dash, but i like the other main characters too and Spike. I hope to see you around too!

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello and welcome RarityRainbow. You seem like a nice person to talk too. Anyways welcome to our forums.

Hello and welcome RarityRainbow! I'm new too, and I'm certainly enjoying it here, and I think you will too! biggrin.png

Hi there RarityRainbow and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and in the meantime have a cup of cider that comes with your humble welcome!

img-1887234-1-WELCOME4.gif

You manage to welcome just about everypony on the forums! Great job!

• Brohoof 3