Request: Paint Splatter

Bugplayer

Hello everyone!

So the other day, I got a request on one of my deviation.

And Usually, I'm not much into requests, because I feel more comfortable working with my own stuff rather that other peoples creations. It feels like I'm under pressure haha

But I though, why not!

At first, I though about some kind of creepy/science-fiction atmosphere, with those green cells in the background used to maintain living beings in experimentations.

But I though this concept was much better, and I feel way more comfortable in this kind of environment so I went for it!

request__paint_splatter_by_bugplayer-d6o

Turned out pretty in my opinion, and almost kind of bad-ass if you allow me ^.^

Like always, every critics are welcome, positive and negative. The worst that can happen is me taking notes for further drawings! 
Edited by Bugplayer
  • Brohoof 2

It does look quite badass. What software did you use? The brushed effect looks like a digital painting whereas the lines are very smooth like a vector. Really great work.

• Brohoof 1

It does look quite badass. What software did you use? The brushed effect looks like a digital painting whereas the lines are very smooth like a vector. Really great work.

Thanks! You're flattering me ^.^

I'm using Adobe Photoshop C6, which is what most artists uses this day. It's a very flexible program.