Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

LunasSubject

Hi .... well, obviously I'm new here! I'm nearly 35 so I'm kind of hoping I'm not too old to be here. I've never been a particularly huge fan of anything if I'm honest with you, I just kind of like what I like and keep it quiet. But I absolutely love MLP and I guess I just wanted to share the love with fellow fans! It's nice to meet you.

• Brohoof 2

and no you 're not too old we have members that are older

I guess that's my cue?  dry.png

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Lunas!  :)  When it comes to a great cartoon, there's no such thing as being too young or too old.  I'm 42 and there are active members older than I am.  So while you're certainly over the median age, you're still in good company.  Love of MLP transcends age, gender, and other boundaries. 

Feel free to explore and have fun!

Yay for adult fans! Everyone is totally welcome! Without fear of getting flamed or trolled! I'm 27 and love the show for the escape it offers me, into a world of absolute joy, kindness, wonder, and magic!! Always loved magic stuff :) this show totally transcends age, just like the creator's other shows did...powerpuff girls and Foster's.....loved those shows too!!! So ya, welcome mate! :)

• Brohoof 1