Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi ponies

pinksqueck12

hi everypony,I'm pinksqueck,i'm Brazilian(yes,I like to go on places who talk a diferent language),I'm a lil shy when I start but,after be a little here I'm getting used,my favourite things to do is sing,make new friends and of course draw,I have 5 drwaing notebooks complete,1 training notebook,and a notebook for my drawings all complete,my favourite pony is rainbow dash,favourite especie,pegasus,and I'm obsessed with shipping(well on the part of the time is related with genderswaps) and I meet my little pony ...I forgive how many years I was when I meet my little pony,but I MEET my little pony like this:on of my friends was watcinh my little pony on the internet,I was curious and I start watching with her,so I liked the program and start watching,I meet the fórum on google,I was chasing another fórum with the name "canterlot castle" so I see another thing with the name canterlot castle,I click on it and...well you know,I think i am talking too much,so okay,bye derpy_emoticon1.png 

• Brohoof 2

Well even though this is not Canterlot Castle,welcome to the forum biggrin.png! Hope you have a great time here!

I know it esn't canterlot castle but,thanks laugh.png

Hey there pinksquek, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here, this place is loads of fun! happy.png

thankieeeees biggrin.png ,I'm sure I'll have fun here, every forum I go is fun

• Brohoof 1

Wow, you've got that many notebooks filled with drawings? I would love to see them! Do you have any put up on the internet somewhere that I might gaze upon their glory? e9FkmL5.png

I've always admired people who can draw, I've never had the focus it takes. Welcome to the forums!

Wow, you've got that many notebooks filled with drawings? I would love to see them! Do you have any put up on the internet somewhere that I might gaze upon their glory? img-1964976-1-e9FkmL5.png

I've always admired people who can draw, I've never had the focus it takes. Welcome to the forums!

well.I'll try to take photos from them to take here,I think I can download youcam again...well,If I can,I'll tell you smile.png

Welcome to the My little pony forums, Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.

img-1965061-1-twilightlicious_wallpaper_

okay laugh.png

Welcome to the forums, pal! You're gonna have a wonderful time here! smile.png

okay,thankies derpy_emoticon1.png

well.I'll try to take photos from them to take here,I think I can download youcam again...well,If I can,I'll tell you smile.png

Suh'weeeet! I really do look forward to hearing back from you! Don't keep big brother in the dark now. happy.png

Haha I really like your intro you seem talkative and cute (just a compliment, I'm not a creeper!)!! I KNOW you'll fit in really well here and make tons of friends really fast! Bronies are awesome, perceptive ppl and they will totally will pick up on your friendly vibes!!! Welcome!!!

(edited)

Suh'weeeet! I really do look forward to hearing back from you! Don't keep big brother in the dark now. img-1965461-2-happy.png

but I'll need my laptop back,I don't find it in anywhere blink.png ,I'll ask someone here tomorrow

Haha I really like your intro you seem talkative and cute (just a compliment, I'm not a creeper!)!! I KNOW you'll fit in really well here and make tons of friends really fast! Bronies are awesome, perceptive ppl and they will totally will pick up on your friendly vibes!!! Welcome!!!

thankieeeee laugh.png ,my friends keep saying that I'm the cutest thing ever happy.png

Hello, and welcome! I hope that you have a great time here smile.png

You should try making a thread where you post your drawings, it's a great way for you to improve your art!

okay,I was thinking on it,I'll try to make,but I think the most of the arts will be digital,I keep trying take my tradicional arts to the internet smile.png

Edited by pinksqueck12