Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here...

TwiDash2.0

Hi:) My name is Dylan and I became a brony through (believe it or not) the emblems in black ops 2. Made a bunch of them and decided to watch the show. I LOVE fanfiction and PMV. So yeah that's me smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!! So wait a minute...there is mlp stuff in black ops 2? Confused o_O...well, however you got here, it doesn't matter, cause you're an official member of the herd now and that's all that matters!! Have a blast here!!!! :)

Welcome!! So wait a minute...there is mlp stuff in black ops 2? Confused o_O...well, however you got here, it doesn't matter, cause you're an official member of the herd now and that's all that matters!! Have a blast here!!!! smile.png

yes lol well as far as emblems go anyway ihave numerous I think 7 or 8

Howdy Dylan! We welcome you to the herd

We're all friendly here and hope you make some new friends

(If you have an xbox and would like, you can add me to your friends list at Dj derpy115

Thanks! I will definitely add you would like to have more bronies to play with.

Welcome to the forums Dylan :) hope you enjoy your time here. I'm not too big on PMVs, but I definitely like MLP fanfics a lot. Feel free to send me any good ones you like or if you'd like some recommendations :D Oh, and love the username! Twidash rules ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Dylan smile.png hope you enjoy your time here. I'm not too big on PMVs, but I definitely like MLP fanfics a lot. Feel free to send me any good ones you like or if you'd like some recommendations biggrin.png Oh, and love the username! Twidash rules ^-^

Well if you have any in mind ill never turn down a good fic so if you got a good one throw it my way :D

Dont read cupcakes. It puts most horror games at a level of spongebob.

Anyways.. WELCOME MOFO TO THA FOURMS! U r gonna like it m8

Too late for that btw read it a while back and pinkie scares me to this day lol

Man I love hearing about all the random ways that people come into the fandom!

While I am absolutely abominable at all Call of Duty games, if it brought into this awesome fandom they can't be all bad right? (DAMN a remote control car got me AGAIN?)

Regardless of how you came here, welcome to the fandom Comrade! wink.png

Man I love hearing about all the random ways that people come into the fandom!

While I am absolutely abominable at all Call of Duty games, if it brought into this awesome fandom they can't be all bad right? (DAMN a remote control car got me AGAIN?)

Regardless of how you came here, welcome to the fandom Comrade! img-1966942-1-wink.png

Not all bad but very close mind you btw  the rc joke made me lol for like 15 minutes. Bravo good sir

yes lol well as far as emblems go anyway ihave numerous I think 7 or 8

Thanks! I will definitely add you would like to have more bronies to play with.

huzzah.I screwed up on the gamer tag. It's DJ D3rpy115. I look forward to meeting you

huzzah.I screwed up on the gamer tag. It's DJ D3rpy115. I look forward to meeting you

That would explain the error message. But alas, it does not matter  because, good sir you are added.