Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony I'm New To this site And Here's Something about me

Lyrin dash

Hello Everypony Im Lyrin Im a Gamer brony I Love Minecraft  terraria And Lots more.Im not new to being a brony but I am new to this site. I became a Brony last summer And now I know Much About the show and Of Course Being a Brony. Now one thing about me I just hate it when Bronies get called Pony-fags it Drives me crazy. But other than that I Am Pretty cool. So yeah that's Pretty much some minor details about me and if Your a Brony Bro-hoof to you. PEACE out :)

• Brohoof 6

Well then let me give you the official welcome wagon! (it's what everyone does)

And I would really like to get into Minecraft. Like, all of my friends say I need to try it, and we'd all play online. I just keep forgetting about it :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well hello and welcome!

I am new as well and I just feel like it's good for the new guys to welcome the new guys :).

Gamer? I am a gamer brony as well :D. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Lyrin.  :)  Refreshments are in the cafeteria and the washrooms are down the hall on the right.  Please make yourself at home and have fun.  Peace!  :D 

Son, we're all a pony bundle of sticks sometimes. Me?

Every time.

All the time.

xJpg51C.png

Always glad to welcome another gamer into our midst! Big brother welcomes you with all his might! EVERY LAST DROP.

Hope you have an awesome time here broki! :squee:

Welcome my friend to one of the greatest sites on the internet (IMO), here we will treat you with the upmost respect. When you have 5 or more active posts, why not try out the Role Play section of the forums, I hope you have a good time here on the MLP Forums.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Hello Everypony Im Lyrin Im a Gamer brony I Love Minecraft  terraria And Lots more.Im not new to being a brony but I am new to this site. I became a Brony last summer And now I know Much About the show and Of Course Being a Brony. Now one thing about me I just hate it when Bronies get called Pony-fags it Drives me crazy. But other than that I Am Pretty cool. So yeah that's Pretty much some minor details about me and if Your a Brony Bro-hoof to you. PEACE out smile.png

Welcome to the forums new friend! :D

I love Terraria! Maybe if you like we could play some time!

Thank You all For the welcoming It means Alot to me And I've read over the reply post and if you can my minecraft username is mino35 so if you can do multiplayer That would be nice so Once again thanks for All the Positive Post :)

wellcome to the forums im dinomaster626 if theres anything you need just ask

also you like video games have you played any rpgs.

also about anti bronys im sorry about that they just like to waste there time insulting pepole for likeing something they dont like.

so hope to chat in the future have fun