'Ello Everypony!

Dream Cloud

Why hello there! So nice of you to look at my first forum :3 So as you can guess I'm new here, and I have no idea what I'm doing xD If any of you would like to show me around I would be grateful! Like my OC? She's my profile pic :) Her name is Dream Cloud, and she is part of the Ponyville Pegasisters group on YouTube! We haven't yet made the channel so yeah. Thanks for reading this far and I will be happy to reply to comments 'cause YOLO.

Hiya :3 The Ponyville Pegasisters is basically an account for me and my six other friends ( quite a lot xD ) to present our pmvs, art, fanfiction, reactions ect. And I don't mind talking about it :D

You to have a basic understanding of what's going on here, much more than I did when I first posted here. I'm new here too so there isn't much I can help you with. Sorry!

wozYA06.png

Pinkie                             Pie                             is                             best                             pony!

Well well well well-come to the forums, Miss Cloud. I am Neon Corona...and I'm most likely almost as new to this place as you are. But welcome all the same. And if, for some random reason, you wanna talk to someone, hit me up. I may not be knowledgeable on the topic of the ins and outs of this place, but I do like chatting about who-knows-what, and I've been told I'm a good sounding board for ideas.

Neonsignature5_zpse0d9bde0.png

Signature made by: 'a jewel of rarity'

Go check out his stuff ASAP!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/77408-a-jewel-of-raritys-signature-shop/

Go there if''n you want an awesome signature like mine!!

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it! I would suggest just looking around and seeing what is interesting and starting there. 

I also do like your OC it's quite cool and I love the name you chose. ;)

Have a wonderful time on the site!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Welcome to the forums, good luck ! ;)

Character Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

BornPegasusSkylar_zpsd5c5718b.png

You are stardust that’s beaten the odds and combined perfectly.

You are both the moon you walk under and the ground you walk on.

You are a part of it all, neither big nor small.