Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawings

Repsidy

Hello everyone

After i few month absence from the site I am back with some drawings I would like to have critiqued

*you don't have to critique if you don't want too*

First up is King Sombra

which also happens to be my very first attempt at sketching with my new art tablet

post-15883-0-63248900-1385874742_thumb.jpg

Next is Violet Letter

A new OC that I'll probably never use >.>

post-15883-0-46882700-1385874824_thumb.jpg

Next is my Wet mane drawing

post-15883-0-00803600-1385874835_thumb.jpg

*messed up the eyes a bit, still having trouble figuring out proper proportions*

Armoured Pony

post-15883-0-18046000-1385874846_thumb.jpg

That's all for now.

• Brohoof 1

Sombra was drawn by tablet!?! that looks too real! it looks more like pencil and paper than tablet.

*cough* okay back on track, your not the best but at least you can draw, you could be a bit cleaner with your lines

(but these are sketches so I wont be too harsh) your ponies have proportions that are good (anatomy).

to sum up everything: you know how to draw at least (its a good place to start)

• Brohoof 1

Hello everyone

After i few month absence from the site I am back with some drawings I would like to have critiqued

*you don't have to critique if you don't want too*

First up is King Sombra

which also happens to be my very first attempt at sketching with my new art tablet

Next is Violet Letter

A new OC that I'll probably never use >.>

Next is my Wet mane drawing

*messed up the eyes a bit, still having trouble figuring out proper proportions*

Armoured Pony

That's all for now.

The first picture of Sombra is amazing! The body and legs seem a bit weird though. A-

The second picture is great, the back legs seem a bit to pointy, and the back seems to long. B+

The third picture is beautiful! The only weird thing is the muzzle. But, A+! :D

The fourth picture, well... I am being honest, isn't really the best one, but better then what I can do! :D

well, its neck is too long, the armor just looks weird, and the body seems to get wider at the end. C-

And that's my honest opinions. I love the pictures though :)

• Brohoof 1

Sombra was drawn by tablet!?! that looks too real! it looks more like pencil and paper than tablet.

*cough* okay back on track, your not the best but at least you can draw, you could be a bit cleaner with your lines

(but these are sketches so I wont be too harsh) your ponies have proportions that are good (anatomy).

to sum up everything: you know how to draw at least (its a good place to start)

Ya i was drawing him on  sketchbook express application, mix it with a cintiq tablet and it's almost like drawing on paper

I'm slowly getting better at cleaning up my lines.

thanks for the comment :D

The first picture of Sombra is amazing! The body and legs seem a bit weird though. A-

The second picture is great, the back legs seem a bit to pointy, and the back seems to long. B+

The third picture is beautiful! The only weird thing is the muzzle. But, A+! :D

The fourth picture, well... I am being honest, isn't really the best one, but better then what I can do! :D

well, its neck is too long, the armor just looks weird, and the body seems to get wider at the end. C-

And that's my honest opinions. I love the pictures though :)

Ya the picture i was using as reference for Sombra had a pose that when i tried drawing it was awkward to move "zoom" on

With the last one I wanted something a little awkward and weird like it wasn't completely pony

Anyways, Thanks for the critique!

I quite like the top two, the wet pony could look a bit more wet, and the armor pony is less pony like now. Keep up the good work though and don't take my ideas to mean that you are bad, i like the photo's and they are good.

I agree with you on the wet mane one, Guess i didn't pay enough attention to the shine to make it look wet XP

And don't worry about me taking them as mean I asked for critiques so i know what I was getting into besides A good way to get better is to have someone critique and mention what they believe was done wrong

• Brohoof 2