Behold the Epicness of colored Rainbow Dash power pony.

iceestarz

That there drawin' is all sorts of fancy, I tell ya what. You got that coloring thing going on with that there black outline with a pink outer outline... Shoot, that there looks real sharp.

Is that colored pencil? If so, what kind? Even if it isn't colored pencil, what is it? Gotta get me some of them there. All I have is there markers that work but the colors are rather limited.

Anyways, radical job on this here picture. Looks great! Plus, that's some groovy handwritin' as well. :)

That there drawin' is all sorts of fancy, I tell ya what. You got that coloring thing going on with that there black outline with a pink outer outline... Shoot, that there looks real sharp.

Is that colored pencil? If so, what kind? Even if it isn't colored pencil, what is it? Gotta get me some of them there. All I have is there markers that work but the colors are rather limited.

Anyways, radical job on this here picture. Looks great! Plus, that's some groovy handwritin' as well. :)

all is done in colored pencil(that's like the only thing I have .-.) nothing fancy like prisma, just used some crayola, roseart and crazart colored pencils. Thanks! Worked real hard on this picture :P
  • Brohoof 1

@

I'm really glad you're the type of person that knows that they're good at drawing. If you had been like "Oh it's not really good just something  I did quick" I think I would have punched myself in the face.

• Brohoof 1

@

I'm really glad you're the type of person that knows that they're good at drawing. If you had been like "Oh it's not really good just something  I did quick" I think I would have punched myself in the face.

lolololol, I only wish I had the skill to pull something like this out of nowhere in 10 seconds flat(Aaaah, reference.)