"...with pony."

BlankFlankBrony

During lunch today, there were fortune cookies available. Unsurprisingly, I played the standard fortune cookie game with the fortunes inside and had a few chuckles.

Then a wild idea crossed my mind: why not do a brony variant?

So, here it is: the brony variant of the fortune cookie game! Take the fortune from the cookie, read it (and type in the message se we can see :mrgreen: ) and add "with pony." at the end of it.

Let me get this thing rolling: "Keep up the good work. You will soon be rewarded... with pony."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During lunch today, there were fortune cookies available. Unsurprisingly, I played the standard fortune cookie game with the fortunes inside and had a few chuckles.

Then a wild idea crossed my mind: why not do a brony variant?

So, here it is: the brony variant of the fortune cookie game! Take the fortune from the cookie, read it (and type in the message se we can see :mrgreen: ) and add "with pony." at the end of it.

Let me get this thing rolling: "Keep up the good work. You will soon be rewarded... with pony."

Does it have to end with "with pony?"

Some of the fortunes doesn't make sense if every single one ends like that.

Very true. There's one that has to do with a great voyage but it's worded so that you can't really put pony at the end but makes perfect sense in the middle.

Very true. There's one that has to do with a great voyage but it's worded so that you can't really put pony at the end but makes perfect sense in the middle.

Placing "with pony" in the middle is allowable if it wouldn't make sense at the end - the original fortune cookie game had a similar exception.

"You Have A secret Admirer....With Pony" 0_0 that one is a.....
You have a pony secret admirer? I'm jelly! :P

Placing "with pony" in the middle is allowable if it wouldn't make sense at the end - the original fortune cookie game had a similar exception.

"You Have A secret Admirer....With Pony" 0_0 that one is a.....
You have a pony secret admirer? I'm jelly! :P

LOLOL I WIsH .... Rainbow dash X ME 0_0 !!!

Silly filly, a Rainbow Dash cannot admire herself...well..they can...but we know Rainbow Dash is not like that. :P

Oh Please... lol im not into that RP Thing Fluttershy is doing) IM Rainbow dash And I can Do Whatever Thhe Buck I Want Cuz Im So AWSOME /)^ɛ^(\

Silly filly, a Rainbow Dash cannot admire herself...well..they can...but we know Rainbow Dash is not like that. :P

Oh Please... lol im not into that RP Thing Fluttershy is doing) IM Rainbow dash And I can Do Whatever Thhe Buck I Want Cuz Im So AWSOME /)^ɛ^(\

And I found one where starting the fortune with the phrase makes it better! Behold:

With pony, you will soon meet a life long kindred spirit.

Does that mean I'll meet a pony? :)

I'm not a fortune teller, but don't count it out ;)

And I found one where starting the fortune with the phrase makes it better! Behold:

With pony, you will soon meet a life long kindred spirit.

Does that mean I'll meet a pony? :)

I'm not a fortune teller, but don't count it out ;)

Well, given this other fortune I wound up with today...

Need some adventure and enjoyment? Take a vacation with pony.

:mrgreen:

As in, how likely is it that fulfilling one will fulfill the other? I'd say pretty likely. :geek:

In terms of either one happening at all... don't tell me the odds. :P

Final fortune of the day, and it's... odd. Multiple choice time - which one works best?

1. [*:1egd4nhc]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.

Gotta admit, #5 is rather depressing... :(