Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BlankFlankBrony

BlankFlankBrony

*nods* Founded it when I noticed that there were a number of other Spokane bronies in these forums. The key moment that led to the founding of the group? A trio of posts in one thread, starting with this post.

Hey, that's me! I, too, had no idea that other bronies existed until you posted. Now we have over 20 members in the meetup group.

Welcome, by the way.

*nods* Founded it when I noticed that there were a number of other Spokane bronies in these forums. The key moment that led to the founding of the group? A trio of posts in one thread, starting with this post.

Hey, that's me! I, too, had no idea that other bronies existed until you posted. Now we have over 20 members in the meetup group.

Welcome, by the way.

Yeah, I already did. My general rule is that I sign up to groups that I'm actually likely to attend events for. Though with flight benefits, that opens up my options quite a bit.

Yeah, I already did. My general rule is that I sign up to groups that I'm actually likely to attend events for. Though with flight benefits, that opens up my options quite a bit.

I signed up for the SeaTac group as a way to learn by observation, and I issued the title of "West Side Support" to those from the SeaTac group who have joined the Spokane group & indicated that they'd offer help and/or advice. I'm still learning the ropes of Meetup, so I'll undoubtedly finesse things as I go along.