Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponysonas?

Nitrox Brony

I hold that there is a difference between a ponification of yourself and a ponysona:

Ponification: Yourself as pony.

Ponysona: A pony (or ponies) that stand in for you.

I'll post my ponysona trio once I have their cutie marks importable, but in the meantime here's my ponification:

Name: BlankFlankBrony

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: None

Talent: (unknown)

img-2068605-1-ponysona__10_17_2k11_by_blankflankbrony-d4d6ifh.png

And yes, I do have eyelashes long enough to bat. :P

ahhh "fursona" now were talkin......muhahahhah...THAT i do have but im not posting it LOL

im still diggging around for an aritist to cross this line for me and make me an oc without charging me a fortune....got someone working on a vector atleast

ahhh "fursona" now were talkin......muhahahhah...THAT i do have but im not posting it LOL

im still diggging around for an aritist to cross this line for me and make me an oc without charging me a fortune....got someone working on a vector atleast

Think we may need a Minerva Mink pony.

Think we may need a Minerva Mink pony.

WOOF

i think we have seen someone related to her......fluer de lis ...as soon as i saw her all i could hear was "its not pretty being me..just try it and youl see"

tell me she doesnt look the part

This looks like fun. ^^

Name: Tzelly

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Stylist with purple sparkles.

Talent: Digital Artist

img-2068628-1-tumblr_m1ehs7DNiB1r6olb8o1_500.jpg

(the lizard on her back is my OC Jim. he is always bothering so in turn her)

Name: Supernatural Delight

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: Glow in the dark ghost

Talent: Investigating haunted areas, seeing the undead, & capturing evil spirits (At first started off as a regular paranormal investigator which is on the list of jobs I want to do but I decided to go a step beyond to make her story far more interesting)

img-2068691-1-SupernaturalDelightPony4.jpg

I've sketched my Ponification/Ponysona a few times in my sketchbook, but as soon as I saw this posting I just haaaad to participate! :D So I threw her first digital/colored reference together in 20ish minutes, haha. I know there's a lot of mistakes, I just really wanted to finish it to add to this post. This was also my first time shading digitally... I liked the end result though even if it is a little sloppy. :P

I didn't have a name for her, but I just thought up a possible name: Rinky Dink. Does that sound dumb to anypony??

Name: Rinky Dink(??)

Species: Earth Pony

Cutie mark: Dog Clicker & treats

Talent: Positive/Reward based Dog Training (It would be funny to see her using a clicker with her big ole' hooves, haha)

img-2068707-1-MLPSonaRinkyDink.png

• 2 weeks later...

this is my oc :oops: not totally done with the name and background story...

but here's a tiny sneak peak ^-^

Name: Den Daredevil [temporary name]

Species: Gryphon/Pony Experiment [Gryphon pony Hybrid]

Cutie mark: Tribal Eye

Talent: Unkown for now.

img-2069218-1-den1024copy.png

These are all great! I love looking at people's OC ponies. And I must admit I like the more simple ponies much better than those cluttered with almost every accessory available. :| So each of these get a thumbs up from me.

Mine is in my avvie, and I'm in the process of making a more original picture of her, but here's one of my favorite shots of her as of now (I'm sure most of you will recognize that this was for the wedding preparations) -

img-2069650-1-405168_3733925185551_445421736_n.jpg

Name: Dublyn Tea

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Tea kettle with shamrock

Talent: Keeping the peace like sharing a soothing cup of tea, also keeping the culture of the "olde country" alive.

And also...

Name: Earth Angel

Species: Pegasus (cannae' fly)

Cutie mark: Green leaf

Talent: Gardening, ethnobotany, and all things 'nature'.

Hi Earth Angel! :D