Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Natural walked up with a large serving platter "here you are sir" she did not hide her disdain.

"ahh, thank you mam'," Camile said, rubbing his hands together in preparation to finally get a good meal. She began walking away when he called back to her.

"ahh, miss!" she turned around "Madame Natural was it?"

she nodded

"I'd like to apologize for my unsavory behavior this afternoon, it was not appropriate to act so brash in the company of a fair lady, we must have made your shift today rather uncouth. Please forgive me, alcohol turns me into something I simply am not when under a clear state of mind, I appreciate all you do for us, and sincerely hope you forgive me." he smiled at her and winked.

(Natural doesn't hate [You said she didn't hide her disdain] anyone. She's extremely kind.)

"I've yet to take advantage of you, if anything, I'm protecting you from those who would."

(Natural doesn't hate [You said she didn't hide her disdain] anyone. She's extremely kind.)

"I've yet to take advantage of you, if anything, I'm protecting you from those who would."

(perhaps she was just a bit irritated with the scenario, maybe disdain was simply a bad word to use, how about "discomfort"? Also, so we have a mechanic and chefs, I think there should be an NPC in-house staff doctor and/or nurse, since none of us are healers)

(edited)

(Please try to refrain from controlling other people's characters in the future. Natural, Raek, Gizmo, Legacy, and Garth are controlled by me due to me being the OP & me having made them. Legacy would be considered the doctor/nurse, but she doesn't handle small situations like hangovers. If you are, in fact, in need of a doctor, she would be the one who'd treat the injury. She's able to add a library to the base, why wouldn't she be able to seal up a wound?)

Edited by Linguz

(Please try to refrain from controlling other people's characters by the way. Natural, Raek, Gizmo, Legacy, and Garth are controlled by me due to me being the OP. Legacy would be considered the doctor/nurse, but she doesn't handle small situations like hangovers. If you are, in fact, in need of a doctor, she would be the one who'd treat the injury. She's able to add a library to the base, why wouldn't she be able to seal up a wound?)

(sorry, i just assumed "NPC" meant anyone was free to control them. Im not trying to take up your place. Don't worry)

Raek came out of the kitchen and walked up to Autumn. "Do you want meat or herbs?"

Garth chuckled. "I have done no such thing nor will I. I was just pointing out that as you are right now, you wouldn't be able to decline."

(So since I wen't to sleep early (For real),Daisy and I wen't to the living room, but they got drunk and I wen't back to my room or did I join the drunk fest?)

(Don't worry. I didn't feel like that at all. The only problem I have is that you threw her out of character. "Personality: Kind, considerate, passive.")

(I didn't mean to, I just used the wrong word, no ones always happy, she was probably irritated with the mess we most likely made)

(edited)

"Who said I would reject it anyway?"

Daisy started to laugh again.

Garth looked at her then shook his head. "And you call me the pervert."

"Herbs please. Thank you." He pulled out his book and read while he waited.

Raek went back into the kitchen and yelled. A bit later, Natural came out again with another platter of herbs. "Sorry for the wait."

(So since I wen't to sleep early (For real),Daisy and I wen't to the living room, but they got drunk and I wen't back to my room or did I join the drunk fest?)

(You either stayed in the living room or wandered somewhere else. We would've noticed you if you had gotten drunk.)

(I didn't mean to, I just used the wrong word, no ones always happy, she was probably irritated with the mess we most likely made)

(You say it like she's the one who cleans it up. She's a cook, not a maid.) Edited by Linguz

(Okay, because I did not know what happened, since I left early without any sort of warning, it would be funny if I had gotten drunk)

Edited by OceanBreeze