Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

(We met up, taking a bit of a break to chat, then continuing.)

(Plasma, Gizmo, and Ocean just reunited with Legacy, Dusty, and Autumn.)

Legacy walked up to Plasma and Ocean.

"Hello you two. Did you have any problems with Gizmo?"

Garth prodded Masquerade.

"He should wake up soon, right Raek?"

Raek nodded.

(edited)

(Since we're in a frozen wasteland, no. He could go vomit anywhere then kick snow onto it though.)

Garth watched as Masquerade vomited and came back. (I'm guessing he returned after puking. If he didn't, correct me please.)

"Since we can't talk to Psycho right now, do you mind explaining what happened between Psycho and Raek?"

Edited by Linguz

Masquerade was breathing heavily.

"Psycho went insane from mixed feelings and threatened to drag Raek off to hell. Raek then stung me in the side with his tail, paralyzing me. But before Psycho could take the blow, he turned his brain off in a manner of speaking so I took the blow and now I have to vomit again."

Masquerade then galloped away from the group and vomited again.

Garth turned to Raek.

"Well, I'm not sure how insane Psycho got, but I trust your judgement. Try to not let it happen again either way."

Raek nodded.

"I'll try to keep it to a minimum."

Legacy shook her head.

"I'm worried he might have done something. The cold could get to his circuits at any time and he'd freeze up."

Garth chuckled.

"So you got drunk, did you?"

"Psycho hid a bottle of Buck Daniels in a hidden compartment in my saddlebag. It fell out and I may have had a sip or two. There's a little left, but I'm going to drink that for myself."

With that, Masquerade got the bottle from his bags, and started to unscrew the lid.

Edited by Derp2daherp

(Look at the colors. Brown is Garth, Red is Raek, Grey is Gizmo, Purple is Legacy.)

Garth's tail grabbed onto the bottle and smashed it down onto Masquerade's head, not hard enough to knock out, but hard enough to hurt and break the bottle.

"When you're incapable of fighting Frost, don't blame anyone but yourself."

Autumn turned to Legacy and said, "Actually, I was the one that went with Gizmo. Wrong Breeze. Everyone should probably just call me Autumn to avoid confusion. And Gizmo was really helpful. He helped me figure out some of the ancient runes on my sword. I hadn't been able to find out anything about this sword on my own."

Legacy blushed.

"Damn you and Ocean. Having the same name."

At the mention of runes she perked up.

"Do you need any help with deciphering them?"

Garth put his arm around Masquerade to support him.

"Actually, I can. I'm your superior. As long as it's rational, I expect you to follow my advice."

"Actually, with Gizmo's help I was able to figure out five of the runes, but there are still two left that I haven't figured out yet." He drew his sword and showed Legacy the etched runes on the blade. "What do you think?"

(The last two are Detection and Regeneration.)

Garth took a step back.

"I was supporting you and you didn't move. How did you fall? That's pretty impressive."

Legacy looked at the two runes.

"Detection and Regeneration." She explained what they both did.

(Sent through our chat.)

Garth flapped his wings and checked for any forming ice. Content to seeing nothing, he turned to Daisy's question.

"She can probably tell what goes on in her domain to some extent. She felt the portal opening and closing and twelve new being in her domain, so she sent a snow storm and the ice shards to scatter us."

Raek looked at him at the mention of the poison.

"The poison I injected will only paralyze you and will not affect your body in any other way. I know what type of poison to use for what situation. That puke is from the booze."