Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Raek came out from the kitchen. "Did you say you're bringing dinner? I'm coming with you!"

Garth chuckled. "Go get 'em Raek. I guess that's true. We can't have the stairs always be up or else the Bards will locate us, so Legacy made us be able to rise and lower them as we see fit."

(oh, you and your fancy differently colored text, I have no idea how to do that on an IPod.)

"All righty then. Let's go." Dusty grabbed his backpack and staff, tapping the mark on the wall. The stairs revealed themselves and he hagan walking up.

(I don't think it's possible. I can't do it on my phone. I do it to show Raek the cook's words and Garth's without having to constantly go said, told, yelled, etc.)

Raek ran up the stairs behind Dusty. "So what're you going to hunt today?"

Name:Blake

species:Pegasus

personality: childish, class-clown

specialty:good fighter

description:dark blueish mane and dark gray coat

other: likes to play, but sometimes takes thing a bit too far

room:9

Maek burst into through the middle of them, taking down six, three on each side, and an additional two stung by his stinger. He threw his cleavers at two others then drew and threw his cleaver at another two. Twelve deer were on the ground, dead or dying. "I hope you can carry two of them."

Raek went to the four deer with the cleavers still impaled on them and got back his cleavers. "Good." He flung six deer over his back and gripped the last four with his tail. "At the rate that Garth eats, these'll last a few days."

(Sorry for the late comment, Breeze is outside)

She stopped to notice Dusty carrying two dead deer on his back "Wait, did you just kill them?"she said a bit worried.

"I reckon so. We sure as sugar were lucky today! I haven't had a hunt like this in weeks. Let's head back. Looks like there's a storm heading our way." Dusty watched as the sky began to fill with dark clouds.

Garth looked at Blake. "Most of the night and then some."

Raek turned to Dusty. "We should get these to the fridge before they rot. Come on." He began to run towards the base.