Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

deletedaccount0000

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(ooc: I cannot find that -_- idk Lauren Faust said she had no parents...)

OOC: I heard their names were Galaxia and Cosmos. Galaxia is the mother and Cosmos is the father.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Some ponies in ponyville told me that I have to refer to you as "Princess Celestia" instead of just "Celestia", out of respect. Is this true? Because I'm not wasting my time typing out an extra 9 characters every time I want to type your name.

Some ponies in ponyville told me that I have to refer to you as "Princess Celestia" instead of just "Celestia", out of respect. Is this true? Because I'm not wasting my time typing out an extra 9 characters every time I want to type your name.

No, you don't have to call me Princess Celestia...

(Hmm a guy like me.../I'm pretty freakin wierd/...a princess...on New Years! ...Or at least new years eve...YAH!Thx for holding this up till then, it means alot to me!)

I would think out of respect it's good to call her Princess when addressing her.