Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony...

Snowfire

my names Snowfire I'm new to the MLP fandom, but I've been watching the MLP FIM for sometime, still haven't caught all the episodes yet but I'm working on it. I don't have many friends IRL I can keep count on one hand all the friend I have and still not use all my fingers.. so I came here to the poniverse in order to make a few friends. maybe get back into drawing.... that is if anyone wants to chat with me.  see I'm kinda shy and unsure of my self, but again I came here to make friends and just be myself... because I can't just be me around my family. except my wife who accepts me for who I am so I do have that going for me...

anyway I'm rambling, in short Hi I'm new to this place.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

Alot of guys are better suited to welcome you but ill try anyway.

We got everything! OCs, fanfic a, role plays, show discussion, cats in dishwashers...

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Don't be shy, go ahead and go meet some people. Sir.Flutter Hooves is always looking for friends and tends to be quite helpful. If ya need anything or just want to laugh and talk he posts alot. Anyway, have fun!

Hello and welcome to the forums! Don't worry, you will make lots of friends in this place. You should totally get back into drawing and post your stuff on the forums! I would love to see your work xD You got a friend here.