Yo!

Emerald Scribe

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will have a nice time here, and a lot of us enjoy video games, writing, and reading as well. Nice choice in best pony, Rarity is amazing. 

Also, if you ever want to share any of your writings, here's a lovely place to start,

Non-pony-Related - http://mlpforums.com/forum/16-non-pony-artwork/

Pony-Related - http://mlpforums.com/forum/29-fan-fiction/

Have fun! 

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Cheers, Wheatley. You never know about me posting my writing. I'm working on a series of short horror stories right now (I should be working on something else so obviously I'm not because all the cool kids procrastinate.)

Ah, a new face. Always fun to have

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Hello one and all. I'm new to the site but not new to MLP at all. The name's Kaye, I'm an avid writer and gamer.

So just...popping here to say hi...not sure, what else to say...*slowly hides*

Hi, hey, don't be shy, no need to here  :squee: I hope You will enjoy forums, if You're looking for a friend feel free to add and PM me :3 

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg