Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

@@Torrent505,(im so happy I'm roleplaying on here again)

Star giggles when Cujo bop her noise"yes I'm ready but i can guess there going to attack us or something but the thing is what if a scout is looking at us now and well what would happen to you if we do end up fighting also should i say a pony told me this?"

Cujo puffed up his chest trying to look as big and strong as possible, which given how big and strong the dog already was it simply made him look silly, "I am the general of my pack! No scouts go any where unless I tell them to. And no we don't plan to attack you, the alpha is scared of your herd. But the seer he is mad and has more power now than even the alpha in full armor. He isn't the threat though either, he doesn't want to fight again until your herd is weaker. So they are sending the other packs after you and I can't help you against them. There are 12 other generals and alphas and seers that work leading the 12 other packs and they are go yo come after your herd. It is something very scary and very bad. Especially since the other seers want to steal power from that filly in your group. You have to let them know, you have to protect them."

Grell smiled "no thanks needed Luna I'm grell" grell said as he walked over and cleaned her cuts out "eat as much broccoli as you can it'll help you heal" he then looked to the burn it was rather bad he dug in his case if medical supplies and pulled out a black tin "my speical salve will heal up your burn real quick thus will sting then you'll feel a burning sensation then after that it should feel soothing and cool" grell applied the salve abd wrapped the burn

Steel sighed "tryst me she will need the alone time to think" steel said

Luna winced as Grell applied the salve before letting out a comforted sigh, "it is wonderful to meet you Grell." She smiled whole heartedly, "I'm glad such a skilled healer survived the firestorm, I'm happy to have my health in your hooves."

Wanderlust looked uncertainly at Steel, "you know her best so yeah I'll trust you." He let out a heavy sigh looking around the city, "do you think this place will ever again be like it was before the storm?"

@@Torrent505,

Star nuzzles Cujo"so your saying that they want to get me and since i will be out of the picture they others will attack the heard is this correct and well what will happen to you? i dont want you to get hurt or fight i…i care about you in a friend way please dont fight".

He pets her head, "they want to capture all of you ponies. Anyone of you getting caught or hurt is bad. The seer says you are trying to raise the sun but the other packs want the sun for themselves. The 12 packs will come, try to avoid them okay? Yes? I don't want to fight and I don't want you to fight either. But if you have to you fight them hard okay? And I will fight them if I have to. Yes."

He stroke his claws through her mane one last time, "I need to go. You tell the others and be safe okay." He scoops Star up into a big bear hug squeezing her tight. Then smiling turns to scamper off into the shadows to silently disappear.

@@Torrent505,@@dashian500, @,  

Star smiles and flys back to the heard"everypony! every pony! i have a message about the diamond dogs and isn't Cujo Handsome i mean heres the message:he alpha is scared of your herd. But the seer he is mad and has more power now than even the alpha in full armor. He isn't the threat though either, he doesn't want to fight again until your herd is weaker. So they are sending the other packs after you and I can't help you against them. There are 12 other generals and alphas and seers that work leading the 12 other packs and they are go yo come after your herd. It is something very scary and very bad. Especially since the other seers want to steal power from that filly in your group. its your  choice to listen to me or not but it won't be good. 

Embers turned "Oh my gosh, that cowerd!" He slammed his sword into the ground, and gritted his teeth "So there is more of em seers? Ha, itll give me good practices..." He sighed and started troting around. He then turned to luna "Is there anything we can take to help us?"

Sapphire smiled at grell helping luna

grell smiled "thank you luna" grell said "now if you still feel the pain in the burn after a day let me know"

steel sighed and walked on he finally made it back to the camp he had got back in time to hear star tell them about the other packs "let them try" he looked to embers we'll  end them no dog will have the power of the sun"

@

Star Struck sits on the ground digging at the dirt"i know I'm strong and kind" Star walks over to Ember"h..hello how are you doing and all that" Star smiles at him"oh i dont hope he thinks this is creppy and that and yell at i might get mad and well i dont really want to know".

@

Star Struck sits on the ground digging at the dirt"i know I'm strong and kind" Star walks over to Ember"h..hello how are you doing and all that" Star smiles at him"oh i dont hope he thinks this is creppy and that and yell at i might get mad and well i dont really want to know".

Embers turned to star "Uh...Hi?" He was confuzed, why was she talks to him now? "Can I help you?" He looked around, and slowly walked backwords. He sighed and sat down as he pulled out his sword, then looked up at her, wondering why she was here talking to him. He then got up

Crystal slowly fell asleep. She started smiling. "Where are the pieces, Mom?" At the mention of the dogs, her face darkened with anger and fear. "But I thought we handled them. I thought we made it so they won't want to do anything to us! Wh- what happened? Wait... oh no, no no... um, Mom, they captured us and we got away, but this really old, ugly dog with one eye took some of my magic. Maybe he can use it... oh no..."

@

Wanderlust was furious, "Those damn dogs, I knew they would do something like this. You can't trust any of them and the only good diamond dog is a dead one."

Luna shook her head frowning at him, "not all of them are bad. Don't let what you've faced cloud your judgement towards them. Once some of them know what it is you are trying to do maybe they can be convinced to aid you." She looked to Willow, "but still I would suggest you avoid them as much as possible, if what you're saying is true and they can steal the magic from you then they are not only a danger to all of you but the entire world." She ran her hoof through willows mane, "don't let them steal away your light my little Pillow." She grinned at the nickname mess up her mane at little.

She turned back to the group, "the Diamond dogs are a threat but if you avoid the alphas and seers then they shouldn't be too dangerous. You must focus on collecting the sun shards and protecting my daughters, I can't go with you I need to stay here and keep the moon strong or the world will freeze. I have one shard safe on the moon, another crashed into the castle above us, another landed in Froggy Bottom Bogg, one landed in the Crystal empire, one fell into the dark land of Tartarus, still another is beyond my sight in the Griffon Kingdom, I can not pinpoint the location of a shard but it is in the Land of shifting fire, and the final shard is far south on Dragons Bane Peak. I'm sorry I can't be more exact on some of the shards, my magic is pretty weak now."

Edited by Torrent505

Wanderlust was furious, "Those damn dogs, I knew they would do something like this. You can't trust any of them and the only good diamond dog is a dead one."

Luna shook her head frowning at him, "not all of them are bad. Don't let what you've faced cloud your judgement towards them. Once some of them know what it is you are trying to do maybe they can be convinced to aid you." She looked to Willow, "but still I would suggest you avoid them as much as possible, if what you're saying is true and they can steal the magic from you then they are not only a danger to all of you but the entire world." She ran her hoof through willows mane, "don't let them steal away your light my little Pillow." She grinned at the nickname mess up her mane at little.

She turned back to the group, "the Diamond dogs are a threat but if you avoid the alphas and seers then they shouldn't be too dangerous. You must focus on collecting the sun shards and protecting my daughters, I can't go with you I need to stay here and keep the moon strong or the world will freeze. I have one shard safe on the moon, another crashed into the castle above us, another landed in Froggy Bottom Bogg, one landed in the Crystal empire, one fell into the dark land of Tartarus, still another is beyond my sight in the Griffon Kingdom, I can not pinpoint the location of a shard but it is in the Land of shifting fire, and the final shard is far south on Dragons Bane Peak. I'm sorry I can't be more exact on some of the shards, my magic is pretty weak now."

Embers looked at luna "Hmmm, so we have to go find them" He sighed and got up "Well, is there anything there GOOD for? I mean...apart from your magic, can we use them as swords or something? He sighed and looked down "Because I dont think my bloody sword will help us fight them seers"

Embers looked at luna "Hmmm, so we have to go find them" He sighed and got up "Well, is there anything there GOOD for? I mean...apart from your magic, can we use them as swords or something? He sighed and looked down "Because I dont think my bloody sword will help us fight them seers"

Luna was uncertain "I-I don't know... They are extremely magical and the one I was able to hold before I sent it to the moon was made of purely good magic it would burn away any evil that tried to touch it. But I do not know what they are capable of or even what the shards may look like. They are ancient magic from the creation of the universe. The essence of each shard might have some mind of its own, you are all good ponies on a quest to restore them, if the shards feel this and trust you they may protect you as you protect them."

Luna was uncertain "I-I don't know... They are extremely magical and the one I was able to hold before I sent it to the moon was made of purely good magic it would burn away any evil that tried to touch it. But I do not know what they are capable of or even what the shards may look like. They are ancient magic from the creation of the universe. The essence of each shard might have some mind of its own, you are all good ponies on a quest to restore them, if the shards feel this and trust you they may protect you as you protect them."

"Gahhh, I hate all this weird magic of friendship" He looked at luna "Hmmm, I though you said that you had one here though, could I see it? And if it burns away evil..." Embers got a evil look on his face "Id say it would burn away the seer darn well, he still owes me a new cape"

@,

"i…i was just trying to be nice and interact with other ponys but i see you guys dont even want to talk to me!" Star walks off andngoes and sits back down facing away from the group and says to herself"i knew it, i knew they would do this,they dont need me they can do it them selfs without me". 

Embers sighed as he turned to star "Its fine star" He sat down, and looked at her "Im not trying to be mean, its just that...well..." He looked at luna, then back to star "No matter what you think, we need everpony here with us" He smiled "Dont worry, ill be with you in a sec, just gotta find out about my sword"

@,

"i…i was just trying to be nice and interact with other ponys but i see you guys dont even want to talk to me!" Star walks off andngoes and sits back down facing away from the group and says to herself"i knew it, i knew they would do this,they dont need me they can do it them selfs without me". 

@,

Star sighs"I'm sorry for yelling, its just i here i really only have Steel and well i like a diamond dog as a friend nothing else" Star looks at the ground with a tear running down her face"i…i feel like nothing after losing Lighting Blade. I mean i do love Steel but you know".

@,

Star sighs"I'm sorry for yelling, its just i here i really only have Steel and well i like a diamond dog as a friend nothing else" Star looks at the ground with a tear running down her face"i…i feel like nothing after losing Lighting Blade. I mean i do love Steel but you know".

"Er...Sorry, but I dont really know" He looked down "Iv never lost a pony that close to my heart, so id say im alot luckier then you..." he started spinning his sword, and his eye twiched when she said that she liked a diamond dog "I wish I could help you, but im just not your style"

Embers sighed as he turned to star "Its fine star" He sat down, and looked at her "Im not trying to be mean, its just that...well..." He looked at luna, then back to star "No matter what you think, we need everpony here with us" He smiled "Dont worry, ill be with you in a sec, just gotta find out about my sword"

Luna lit up her horn a bit brighter than its already constant glow, her eyes were starting to look very heavy, "I think it crashed into the royal treasury room... Be careful going there the *yawn* statues come alive to attack anyone that steals from it.... I'm sorry I think I need another nap." Luna then almost collapses onto Willow, her eyes open again and she yawns again wrapping her hooves around Willow, "I can sleep and not have bad dreams, I've got my wittle Willow pillow and my sweet crystal flower back again." The end of this is almost sleep talk as she starts to drift off.

Embers stared at luna "Uh...statues come alive...to kill us...Sounds fun!" With that, he started walking, he walked into the room and looked around "Oh my...This place is a mess, I wish....I...Oh blast it" He slowly walked into it, he could see a place that looked like it had been hit hard, so he guessed it was there.

@

"i wasn't asking you to love me i got Steel for that i…i just want more ponys i can talk to and that and i know what you thinking, she's likes a diamond dog but i like him because he helped me when we were captured and that but i didn't how you guys would react".

@

"i wasn't asking you to love me i got Steel for that i…i just want more ponys i can talk to and that and i know what you thinking, she's likes a diamond dog but i like him because he helped me when we were captured and that but i didn't how you guys would react".

Embers turned around and stared at her "No, i never said you wanted to be my lover, i said that i just dont think me and you are the same, I hate the dogs, and you like at least 1 of them. I know you have steel....And i dont need anything!" He glared at the ground and walked into the room

Star sighs"Cujo is a nice dog and he said i wouldn't fight me and them too i think". Star walk up next to Steel"hey babe how are you doing and i like the diamond dog as a friend not as a lover. Your my lover no matter what" Star nuzzles Steel"i hope you still love me?".

Steel smiled "of course I love you" steel said "I'll be right back okay" steel didn't actually wait for amanswer he just walked away he walked pout of the cave in to the open air and began to meditate after only a minute he let out a large sigh as he opened his eyes one was solid black "DEMONS BANE!!!!!" Steel yelled "I SUMMON YOU" after that steel was coved in a thick black cloud

Embers slowly walked into the rubble "Now were are ye?" He started sifting through it, thats when he heard and clank and turned around "Oh....Ok then" It was a peace of armour with its head bent sideways. Embers started walking away and hit a wall, he pulle dout his sword (I need a GM or somebuddy to do this Dx)

The armor turned its head watching embers when he drew his sword the armor pulled out its mace and stepped of it pedestal it ran at embers and swung it's mace as two more suits of armor turned to watch the fight one had a great sword (( if you don't no what it is just ask)) the other had a long sword

• Brohoof 1