Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

The armor turned its head watching embers when he drew his sword the armor pulled out its mace and stepped of it pedestal it ran at embers and swung it's mace as two more suits of armor turned to watch the fight one had a great sword (( if you don't no what it is just ask)) the other had a long sword

Embers ducked the mace, and rammed his sword into its body, toppoling it. He then turned to look at the others "I gotta find that thing and get out of here..." He slowly backed to the place where it looked like the thing had hit, had started looking around for it

• Brohoof 1

((I'm assuming this means you know what a great sword is yay ))

The armor with the great sword stepped down wilding his blade

The other suit of armor took flight with his long sword I hoof

A large bang sounded as the dark cloud steel was in was hit by lightning

Embers Swung his sword in an arc, taking off its head, but he could see more comeing "Gahhh, were is this bloody shard?" He turn and ran into the middle, and pulled of a block of lime "What the...." He stared at it, and help it "So, will you chose to help or harm me?" He turned "Because help would ah...be usefull"

Star Struck lays down on the ground and sighs"i become brave when there is danger but can't let out if anything else". Star sees Lighting Blade and he singal to follow him and Star gets up"Lighting i through you were dead" she follows him as they walk away from the camp.

Steel steeped out of the cloud with a set of armor on it was solid black and had many engravings on it each bearing in enchantment he heard the ruckus and ran in "demons bane" he growled a sword flew into the ran and went to steels hoof as he attacked form behind

The armor fell apart steel walked over to embers "lets do this" he said as more armor with various weapons began to attack

Embers grinned, And turned with steel to fight "Sure, why not, untill this thing choces a side or what ever" He picked it up and smiled "This would make a good sword" He started fighting his way to the door "Uh...What happend to you? You look really cool!" He kept slashing and hacking.

Steel smiled as he fought "I done something I'll regret soon" steel said "i summoned demons bane that's the name of my sword and when I do this armor comes with it"

Grell seen the sprite of lightning blade and he seen what was happening he pulled out a book and cheeked this isn't good it says here you where helped across" am grell mummered as he silently followed

The last of the armor had fallen as a large alocirn statue stood and walked to the center of the room with many objects in its magic it flung them at high speed steel was flipping and dodging trying to get close enough to fight it hoping he didn't get killed

Embers chuckled, while also rolling "Sounds like fun, but not really" He got smacked in the leg and fell, but got back up and ran at it "Lets finish this!" He leaped with his sword and attacked it, he flung his sword at a kink in its leg armour hoping to stop it

Star counties to follow Lighting Blade"were are we going Ligthing?". Lighting doesn't says anything and he keeps walking so Star still follows him. Star stops"i can't go beyond on this point because diamond dogs could get me". Lighting hold out his hoof.

Grell watched carefully -I hope this soul dosent try and take star from is we need her- grell though some souls had been known to kill loved ones to stay with them

Steel flowed using demons bane to stave into the head of the statue oping a crack along its body

Embers jumped next to steel, plunging his sword into the crack, as it fell around him, the blade started to glow and change shape "Hmmm, time to go back now, thanks for the help!" He smiled and walked out, looking at the shard all the way "Hmmm...I wonder..." He held it up

Star hold out her hoofs and Lighting lifts he up and hugs and kisses her and Star says"i miss you Ligthing and i know i still love you in my heart even through i have a new stallion friend" Lightning then let go of Star and looked at her and turned away from her.

Grell watched interested now he sat and meditated allowing his soul to leave his body he would help lightning blade crossover soon

Steel nodded and followed him back to Luna he looked around "where's star and. Grell" steel asked looking at the sleeping Luna

Lightning throughs her then says"you left me for another pony! now your going to pay! Lighting starts to walk over to Star. Star says"why are you doing this Lighting your better then this Lighting" Star gets up and starts walking back"i still love you please dont do this"

Grell soul flew over to him "you don't want to hurt her she loves you but you are dead if you do this she may stop loving you" grell said star couldn't see grells soul only his body which wasn't hidden anymore "I am a death master you are a soul that needs to. Crossover don't make me force you"

Lighting grabs Star again"she mine! all mine mine mine and i dont need any help from you". Star starts crying"let me go please Lighting please!". "You should pay like i said" Lighting rase her with his magic and Star starts struggling to try and get free from him.

• Brohoof 1

Grell sighed "fine I Shall force you then" grell said his scythe appearing in hoof he swept it between star and lightning cutting the magic that held her "last chance or I will force you to crossover as a master if death I have that power you are just a soul"

Star hoovers to the ground and goes behind Grell and Lighting sighs"fine i will go away" Lighting disappears and hugs Grell"thank you Grell but what is going to happen to him" Star sees Steel and waves at him then flys up to him"Lightings ghost found me".

Grell opened the gateway "leave this world and go to your new home" grell commands he after did grell hugged her "he will live in the world if the undead hopefully finding rest there"

Steel seen her "he did what happened" steel asked as he hugged her hh

Star kisses Steel" i never want to lose you Steel please dont die" Star then hug him tight. Star looks at the sky"who knows when theses diamond dogs will come to us and try to capture us because of this whole sun thing" Star sighs and thinks about Cujo and hope he is alright.

Steel smiled "I'll do. Whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy star and as for the dogs let them come I'll kill them all" steel said he kissed her and put his wing around her pulling her close he wrapped his coat around them and smiled at her " we have a sun shard already" steel said "well have the sun back in no time"

Star nuzzles him and looks at the sky"maybe when this is all over we can make a family and that, that is if you want want to and i mean when this whole sun thing is fixed you know" Star smiles at him. "and how i got the info about the diamond dogs, Cujo told me".

Steel smiled at her "yeah that sounds like a amazing adventure I'd love to have with you " steel said as they walked back to the sleeping Luna and willow and crystal flower "we should probably take a nap as well" steel said he dug in his bag and pulled out a bed roll

"ok love"Star lays down on the ground"it would be nice when everything is calmed down so every pony can live and that not in fear of each other trying to kill or hurt some pony for food and water and Lighting he was so angry at me that he through to the ground, he was mad i was in love with you".

Steel sighed as he snuggled up in the bed roll with her h wrapping his wing around her "you're okay right" steel said "and I can kind of understand what he soul was feeling sometimes when somepony dies the soul remains unaware of their own death" steel nuzzled her