open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Embers laughed at wander "Come on wander, the dirt tastes like chicken!" He shoved some in his face just to prove that he still ate it. He shut his book just as fast as wander had asked "Nothing, nothing at all...Just you know...Some rocks, and other stuff like that" He sighed

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel sighed "Luna I can't do it anymore, just putting up with stupid comments made by foals that know nothing, I've dealt with a lot for equsetria you're right but I can't take anymore my path had always been one that should be traveled alone"

Grell looked at willow "I'm not scary am I" grell said he didn't think he was bit then again his powers could be frightening

"Those stupid comments are coming from my foals, Steel."  Luna sighed, "You are being too hard on them, they are young and can be foolish but they are not stupid.  They know a great deal and have been through experiences completely different than you have been, but they were abandoned by their families just like you were.  But they got over it, they found a new family and were loved again and loved Celestia and me in return.  You could have had that Steel, you could find a family and love again if you wanted."

She turned away from Steel and started walking away from him back to the group "If you can't take it anymore, I understand.  I obviously can't change your mind no matter how much I want to.  I have to stand by my fillies and by saving Equestria, if you don't want to save Equestria it's YOUR choice and you are choosing the lonely path.  If you want to abandon me you may, as I said before I am no longer a princess but if you need to hear it... I dismiss you from my service."  In a much quieter voice but still loud enough to be heard, "Find your own path my knight, I hope it brings you peace and happiness."

《Um, something hurt Mom and then Princess Celestia came and then she healed her but then her wings went away and she said she couldn't be a princess anymore. But then, who will be the new princesses?》《Sometimes they scare me too, especially Steel, the black and gray one. Embers, the orange one, is really nice, except he gets crazy sometimes. And Wanderlust, the dark green one, is really, really nice. And Grell, the white one, is nice, and he can help hurt ponies too, but he has scary powers.》

"Wow... It sounds like you've been through a lot melody.  I've just been here healing and collecting the animals again; also we're starting to replant the forest."  She smiled excitedly at that.  "I-I don't really want to talk to them, I, the crazy one followed me home and you know how shy I get."

Embers laughed at wander "Come on wander, the dirt tastes like chicken!" He shoved some in his face just to prove that he still ate it. He shut his book just as fast as wander had asked "Nothing, nothing at all...Just you know...Some rocks, and other stuff like that" He sighed

"Yuck!  Embers spit that out, no matter what it tastes like I can tell you know it's still dirt and you know dirt is no good for you."  He offered Embers the canteen, "Here drink some more water."  He cocked his head to the side a bit to stare at the book some, "That book didn't look like nothing, it didn't look like rocks ether, it looked like drawings.  So what was it?  come on Embers you know I'd share any of my books with you."

Embers stared at the ground "Dang it wander, why cant you just leave me alone like all the other ponys? Im bloody insane, leave me to my self" He knew he had to get wander away, he could finish his last drawing in the book. He looked at his little pack, it had most of the parts he needed...He just need one, one more part, how ever, he did drink abit from the canteen 

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Embers stared at the ground "Dang it wander, why cant you just leave me alone like all the other ponys? Im bloody insane, leave me to my self" He knew he had to get wander away, he could finish his last drawing in the book. He looked at his little pack, it had most of the parts he needed...He just need one, one more part, how ever, he did drink abit from the canteen 

Wanderlust raised an eyebrow at this, "Because Embers, you didn't leave me alone when I lost my mind, why would i let you be alone just because you lost yours?"  He thought for a second, "I wonder if Melody's memory spell would help restore you to before all this?"

He looked over at Grell, "What do you think Grell?  Would a memory spell help against Embers madness?  Maybe help him remember how it was before things went so bad?"

Embers laughed, chucking his book at his pack, "Gahhh wander, you really are something...Anyways, I have some exploring to do, and I also have my memory, it is just not usefull" He dragged his face over to his pack, put it on, and started walking. He had to find the last part, and fast

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel stood "I never had the chance for a family Luna not once did Anypony care about anything but what I could do for them" steel called

After her " I am past being abandoned it doesn't bother me it's made me stronger and I'm not abandoning you I never have and never will"

-just like when I left the guard-steel sent the though as he took flight and went above the tree line

Grell just shrugged "I don't know how the pony mind works all I know is the body I wish I could help with this but I can't you're better off asking a wall or a tree" grell said with a sigh he didn't like not being able to help

Steel flew above Luna and stayed out of sight watching her

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Embers laughed as he walked away, trying to get his last bit of acting out of him. He grabbed his pack as he walked, and opened his book "Alright...The only think left is...mmmm....That wont be that fun to get" He chuckled abit more as he kept walking, trying to get away from everone else

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

@@Scribblegroove @@dashian500 @ @

Wanderlust sighed and watched embers go, but he kept an eye on his path watching his tracks. He turned to Grell, "Grell, keep everyone here if you can, looks like the girls are having a reunion anyways. I'll be back."

He then set off after Embers, follow some of his tracks only wanting to get close enough to keep an eye on the pony. Wanderlust was worried about him and didn't want him to hurt himself or to get hurt.

Luna had walked back to camp, she wanted to go she fluttershy but she needed someone to act as a knight for her since Steel had refused to follow her daughters anymore. She thought about her choices: Embers could have been a good warrior but he didn't seem to have the mind for it; Grell could fight but his power to heal and knowledge of medicine made him to valuable to constantly put him at risk; she would rather have no knight at all than trust the vagabond; Sapphire was to timid and not a warrior at all. Her eyes settled on the still unconscious Runedawn, the ice thing had used him directly still he had fought the monster off. She was unsure but thought he had seemed noble and had pledged himself when he had thought he had an army.

She went to his side and shook him gently, Runedawn, it's time to awaken. It was then that she realized he was shivering and sweat beaded his brow, she could feel his heart banging rapidly. "Grell! Something is wrong with Runedawn! Come see if you can help!" She called out.

Zecora heard Luna call for help for the unconscious stallion and moved to see if she could help at all. She was a mystic and a healer herself after all.

Grell rushed over and began to examine runedawn he noticed zecora come over and tried to ignore her presence ne didn't know she was a healer

Steel flew high above Luna and the others being sure to stay out of sight he may have left the group bit his word was binding he would follow and keep watch over Luna and kill any threats

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers yawned as he walked, singing to him self, trying to pump the last bits of faking his crazyness out of him. He grabed his book and looked at it as he walked, shifting his pack now and then "Bloody thing...Good thing I only need 1 more part" He laughed and opend his book

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Sapphire tilted her head, and looked at the filly. There was some type of glint in her eye, it make hear feel weird. She smiled though

"Oh...uh...Sorry, I dont really think we can help you, we have also been looking around" She sighed and looked at her, wondering why she felt off

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Astrid looked at the mare already assessing her "you can keep me safe right" Astrid said she looked up at sapphire with her silverish eyes she was a very light grey unicorn with a purple mane and tail styled like raritys steel seem the filly he looked but wasn't sure so he pulled his dagger and stayed hidden

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Sapphire smiled and looked at this filly, although she did stay a few feet back "Yep...I think we can" She looked around, wondering were grell was, she could really use a hug right now.

Embers walked away from the group, still trying to act even the bit crazy, but he knew he could not go on like this

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Grell walked away form where embers had been he walked over to sapphire and Astrid "hey sapphire" grell said as he gave her a hug "who's your friend"

Astrid squeed "oh thank you so much" Astrid said she literally flipped "I'm so happy" -I'll wait till the sleep and raid their stuff and be gone before Anypony notices- Astrid thought

Steel seen the filly flip and he knew he dove at her and pinned her to the ground

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Sapphire huged grell "I dont know..." When steel jumped at her she flinched "Jeeze steel...She is just a nice filly...I dunno, you seem to be turning into embers" She sighed and walked over "Really though, Why would you pin her down?" She tilted her head and smiled at grell

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Astrid was fast mad had her dagger and lights tapped steels stomach with it they both smiled "hey daddy" Astrid said

Steel got up "well I se somepony had been practicing" steel aid as he nuzzled her and kissed her cheek he looked at sapphire "why else would I" steel said

• Brohoof 1

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Sapphire face palmed, then laughed "Wow...I did NOT see that coming!" She chuckled and sat down, resting next to grell. She smiled, she had fallen behind them sometime ago and was glad to be back. She looked down at the filly, and sighed. She knew something was up, but she would have never guessed

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Sapphire chuckled as she stood up, she still had the blade that grell had givin her, and she turned and hugged him, she still had a strange feeling about astrid though, but she asked grell "So, what did I miss?" She smiled and looked around, noticing a few ponys were msising

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"Well embeds went crazy steel almost died twice left the group but apparently didn'tuna went to talk to him and wonder is trying to get some sanity back into embers" grell said

Steel nodded then took flight appearing to leave but in truth he was still watching

Astrid sighed "I hate acting like that" Astrid said steel just laughed

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Sapphire glared at the filly, she turned he gaze to the ground, and sighed. She then yawned and looked around. She chuckled when she learned about embers "I always knew there was something off...Man, I would have never of thought that we would get to meet luna"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

(Did Torrent allow you to add a new character?)

Willow saw the new filly and jumped in surprise. "A new pony! Where did she come from? She feels odd, though. Something about her... I don't know." Willow slowly flew over, hiding in the bushes. Sapphire was glaring at the new filly...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Torrent505

《Is everypony else okay? If you are, then they must be too, right?》

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

Sapphire sighed and looked at willow "Well...She most likely has a demon of something inside her, because...you know...Steel likes to teach ponys how to do that kinda stuff?" She shrugged and looked up at the stars, happy to have finally gotten back to the group

(I dunno, torrent seemes kinda dead :()

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel heard her remark and flew down and got right in her sapphires face "I wouldn't wish this curse on my worst enemy so before you go and accuse a pony why you try and know what you're talking about" steel growled

Astrid nuzzled steel "daddy be nice" Astrid said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood