Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General dislike for trolls

Bronies are cool

I have an account on Mylittleremix, but I can't get onto it from my house anymore.

Today, my neighbor trolled the website after seeing I was on it, and got my IP banned. Which kind of sucks.

So, have you ever been trolled to the point that it makes you legitimately angry?

I wouldn't really say angry, but more or less annoyed if I keep seeing the "troll" saying the exact same thing every single time with no substance to their argument; rather annoying. If they're trying to purposely piss me off, I just remember that they're probably an idiot and move on with my time. What your neighbor did was just sad though, to be honest. 

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes if a troll says something that they know will tick people off, and are smart with it, those are the ones I don't like since it's sad that they would put all their energy into that. But if it's a troll that goes around saying the exact same things with no other argument than that. Then it's just laughably bad.

The mods and admins here are excellent! I have seen trolls banned in mere minutes.

Every good forum had good moderators running things. 

Forums where trolls run rampant are just are not worth the time.

Trolling is not freedom of speech. It denies that freedom to everyone else.

I don't encounter trolls that much. In fact, I can't recall the last time I encountered one personally-- apart from the rather melodramatic or antagonistic behaviours one of my friends has towards others sometimes...

Which I don't encourage.

Edited by Blue