Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hello every pony!

Nuke87654

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Dark Qiviut's link to his profile page on here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Becoming curious for why so many people were fans of this show, I decided to visit the fandom to see what the hub bub was about. Since then, I have become a proud fan for this show and great fandom.

I' am a devoted fan of the show much like everyone else here. One of my goals as a brony is to build up the courage to write some fanfics for the community to read and hopefully enjoy.

Currently I like to write reviews on episodes and comics to express my opinion for what I believe they did right and wrong and I'm seeking to join any brony analysis communities where I can be among likeminded peers.

I hope I'll have a fun time here in this community ^_^

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

How I found MLP Forums

Through Dark Qiviut's link to his profile page on here.

Hey-lo, Nukey! This is DQ from EQD, and it's a gigantic pleasure to see yet another brony (and really good reviewer/critic, I admit) on the MLP Forums. I can't wait to see you contribute here.

Welcome to the MLP Forums! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey-lo, Nukey! This is DQ from EQD, and it's a gigantic pleasure to see yet another brony (and really good reviewer/critic, I admit) on the MLP Forums. I can't wait to see you contribute here.

Welcome to the MLP Forums! :D

Thank you for bringing Pinkie's firework greeting Dark Qiviut, and I hope I'll contribute well in this community too :D Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1