Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC work, and name help!

Sir. Derpenstein.

This is one of my first drawings with pony related stuff, and I would appreciate it if some of you guys gave feedback on how I drew.

This drawing is my OC, though I unfortunately can't think of a name for him no matter how hard I think. I will be editing in characteristics for him later, but it is basically a pony me  ^_^

I do realize that the front legs are slightly umproportional, and I would like some tips on how to draw eyes, but this turned out better than I expected.

Enjoy!

Edit: I have made his personality!!! (or... my, personality.) Hope this can help a lot with names.

Name - 

Type - Earth pony

Main colors - Black and Gold

Coat Color - White

Eye Color - Red

Cutie Mark - Black belt with 인내 (korean for "patience") inside.

About - 

1. physique
    • somewhat taller than the normal pony.
    • really fast.
    • very good reflexes.
    • strong, yet still skinny.
    • good endurance.
    • high pain tolerance.
    • great eyesight and hearing.
  2. characteristics
    • smart.
    • extremely patient.
    • very good fighter (mainly self defense).
    • flexible mind.
    • has a really twisted sense of humor.
    • is a good listener, and prefers to listen instead of talk.
    • well mannered when the time calls for it.

post-24020-0-34368700-1390456938_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sir. Derpenstein.
  • Brohoof 4

Cool! I like the black and orange hair.

What's his cutie mark? It looks really interesting and detailed, but it's too small for me to see. :(

The cutie mark is what I think represents me the most. I am a black belt in taekwondo, and my most noticeable characteristic is my endless patience. That is how I came up with the black belt and the Korean word for patience 인내 (since taekwondo is a Korean martial arts).

Heh, I thought the cutie mark looked like Korean when was looking at the image close up. Looking at it for a little while, I think the muzzle might be slightly too long (for male pony body type) and the body slightly too long as well. His lower back should be curved up slightly more and he's missing his nose. For the eye, remember that you only use a very dark line for the upper curve of the eye where the eyelashes would be on a mare. The rest of the eye's outer line should be slightly lighter. The lines for the whole image would not only pop out but look more finished if you redid it in dark pencil or ink. The colors are fine. Please continue doing more good drawings. :)