Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello All!

LunarGuard

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Saw an Advertisment.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well that is a story in of itself.

In my last year of High school in 2010 I heard of the renewed generation of mlp has been appearing on tv. I was part of a cartoon forum when I heard and I decided to give it a try.

Well now I'm big fan of the series for sparking inspiration into me and my art. So you can say the show has changed my look on life.

Well. I'm a season 1 veteran but I had stayed in the shadows with my art and such until season 3. Also you know I'm a artist :3

I'm a traditional artist in the community and it's rare to find one as well. I don't mind digital because I've tried it before,but I feel like it's not as special as traditional art. (Just my personal opinion. Don't be mad DX )

I'm also 20 and I'm growing older every day. :P

I hope to have some good times with everyone in the mlpforums!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum!

I also am a big fan of traditional art, and I know what you mean about it not feeling as special.  To me, digital art just lacks the little bit of personality you get from some of the imperfections in traditional art like brush strokes and whatnot.  I still love it, but it's just different.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum!

I also am a big fan of traditional art, and I know what you mean about it not feeling as special.  To me, digital art just lacks the little bit of personality you get from some of the imperfections in traditional art like brush strokes and whatnot.  I still love it, but it's just different.

I couldn't agree more Simon. :)

Welcome! C;

I'm also a traditional artist, that's how I got into the show (or at least part of why)

Add me as a friend or PM me anytime!

Enjoy the Fourms!

:D

(NOTE: Rarity is also my favorite pony <3)

Edited by Solitare
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome! C;

I'm also a traditional artist, that's how I got into the show (or at least part of why)

Add me as a friend or PM me anytime!

Enjoy the Fourms!

:D

(NOTE: Rarity is also my favorite pony <3)

Awesome Solitaire! :D

I would love to see your work and I will most definitely add you as a friend. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome Solitaire! :D

I would love to see your work and I will most definitely add you as a friend. ;)

I have just recently started doing mlp artwork - when I get a few works done i'll post them on devianART and link them to you :D

Edited by Solitare