Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Protector Force

Toon Richard

She grabbed All of us and put us in a back pack. "this is terrible! he turned everyone including my creator!"she said as she looked at my plushie me.  "yeah, looks like we need to defeat the plushificator, but how can we find him is the question"he said as  he crossed his arms. 

Ipkiss thought then a cartoonish light bulb appeared above her head. "hey I can ask Ricky!" She took your plush doll. "Ricky, can you sense where that guy went?" She asked him. 

"I will try. Hold on."

I begin aura seeking, and it had no effect.

"Crap! He aint nearby. Hold on.." I say, and give Beth, and eli telepathy while we are plushies.

"Beth, try using telepathy with ipkiss.It will work! I promise!" I say and use telepathy on beth. 

"She can now use telepathy with you."

"testing testing," I said telepathically 

"loud and clear" she said.

"okay Ipkiss,  you need a magic user to detect where is the Plushificator, You need to find a clue or something. Don't screw this up we are counting on you because you and Sskipi are the only ones not turned into plushies."

"Aye  aye captain! Ipkiss Is on the case!" she said as she suddenly is wearing a Sherlock homes outfit. 

"But Ipkiss, how are we going to find him?" asked Sskipi in a Watson outfit.

"Why its elementary My dear Sskipi, He left magic dust! if we can find the origin of the dust, then we can find him!" she said as she pulled out a smoking pipe that blew bubbles. 

There was a small pile of pink dust where the Plushificator stood.

"Thats Sugar free enchanted candy dust.."

I say to her.

"Its safe, it only has Regeneration on it." I also say.

I use my pathseeking to see where he went.

"He must be at.. Roo island!" I say to Ipkiss.

"Use the nearby teleport system!"

I say.

"Beth? Can you hear me?"

I ask beth, while keeping the line to ipkiss open.

She crouched down and tried some of the powder. "huh strawberry, though it could use sugar..." She said

"DON"T even think about it!" Eli said.

"Oh come on I am not going to do THAT!" said ipkiss with a huff. Sskipi took out a vacum and put the dust in a bag. "this would be perfect evidence!" he said.

They went to the teleporter and went to Roo island.

"yeah I can hear you Ricky" I said telepathically to him.

"great!" I say to beth, then switch back to ipkiss.

"He's close! And nearby! Find the nearest food shop." I say, to ipkiss. 

"Hmm.. Should i get a muffin, or a Cookie.." He said, and looks back between the two. He picks the cookie, and buys it with his neopoints.

"Thanks sir!" The Blumaroo goes and gives him the cookie, and takes the neopoints.

"there he is!" said Ipkiss. she charged at him in a cop costume. "STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!" She summoned hand cuffs and was about to cuff him when he stepped teleported behind her. "you are out of your league little girl" he said as he took a bite of his cookie. 

"says you!!" she said. she then summoned a white glove and slapped him across the face. "I challenge you to a duel! Ricky sets the terms" She said as she gestured to the plushie Ricky

I use my telepathy on both at once.

"Battledome! No using Plushie magic. And.. Try to have fun!"

I say and the terms are set.

"Ipkiss will use my layout in battle. Also can use any weapons in the battle dome that i have digitized." I say, and then switch back to ipkiss only.

"Ipkiss, when you get to the front desk, say this phrase to the Faerie at the front desk. Triumphant Elephants. She will give you a vial of a mysterious liquid. Dont use it straight away. Its a special drink. Use it sparingly. Its a one time use."

"Fine, I accept your challenge! but I am not going to go easy on you" he said as he teleported away to the battle dome.

"cue time skip!!" Ipkiss said with a grin.

*time skip to battle dome with the battle faerie*

Ipkiss walked to the battle faerie. "triumphant elephants" she said.

The battle faerie looked at her and nodded she gave her the bottle and Ipkiss pocketed it. "remember, don't use that immediately only a one time deal" I said telepatically. 

"I know I know," she summoned her battle pan and Stepped into the arena, in her inventory had Ricky's items and she walked into the platform and slammed the button making her appear in the arena. 

The Magician appears in the battledome, with a Battle Muffin in hand. (Its too hard to eat, but easy for using as a weapon!*

He tosses it straight at Ipkiss's head, then Teleports across the arena.

"This is gonna be tricky Ipkiss!" I say, and senses him with another type of battle muffin.

"Watch out! He's gonna toss a Poison Battle Muffin! dont get hit!"

When the muffin it left an indent in her face which returned back to normal her defense made her HP to go down by one. "Nice shot! my turn! " she said as she turned into a chef and made fire appeared in her pan and she tossed the fire ball at him.

"GRRRRR TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE FREAK!" then when he tossed the muffin, she changed into a baseball player outfit. "hey batter batter swing!" she smacked the poison muffin back at him towards his head. 

MINICRIT!

"Alright. Thats IT!" He said, and Charged into ipkiss, flailing his Zap sword, hitting her repeatedly. The sword was swung so fast that it was hardly seen!

"HIIIIIIIIYYAAAAHH!!!" He said, and slammed it hard down on ipkiss.

"IPKISS! NO!" I say, and a spirit blast pushes the magician back.

When she gets hit she in a cartoony style gets electrocuted showing her her skeleton then  afterwards her hair stood up on end and had a white streak. She shook her head back to normal. "man he can pack a punch....." she said."punch? PUNCH! that's it! but wait i promised not to have any sugar here" she said with a frown. 

"Ipkiss, I can't believe i will ever say this but you need to drink that punch," I said telepathically

But you sa-" she protested

"JUST DO IT! THAT'S AN ORDER!" I yelled telepathically.

"Okay okay, I am taking the punch" she said as she got out the bottle "well goodbye sanity" she said before drinking it. Her eyes become big like dinner plates and a wide crazed grin came upon her face. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" she yelled.her attack skyrocketed and her Hp regenerated full health and gets invulnerability for three turns. Then she  then she turned into a football player. "HUT HUT HIKE!!" she said loud and rapidly. she tackled him to the ground and then turned into a Professional Wrestler and grabbed him in her hands. she stretched him and twisted him and slammed him on the ground. She then changed into a sumo wrestler and belly flopped him trapping him under her very heavy weight. 

"Oh crap." He said, and squeezed out.

He looks to his HP bar, and its at 5.

Then  he looks at ipkiss's .

She has two buffs.

"Sugar Rush Mode?! She has thaT? and INVULNERABILITY FOR 3 TURNS?! "

He makes a surprised look, and attempted to attack her with his Battle muffin.

It phased right through her!

"TEEHEETHATTICKLES!" she said. Then she deflated and turned into a soldier and took out a bazooka.

"EEEK! DON"T USE THAT! PLEASE!!" he said in fear.

She blasted at him and it fired a giant muffin! it smacked him dead in the face. Decreasing his Hp to zero and he was knocked unconscious

WINNER ELIZABETH DIANA IPKISS!!

she calmed down from the sudden rush and put a hand on her head. Whoa what a rush!" she said. 

Ricky, Beth, Eli and rachel appear, and, Me and Rachel both hug Ipkiss, because we are now nolonger plushies!!

"WOOHOOOOOOOO!!" We both say, hugging ipkiss.

"Great job out there!" I cheer.

"You were so epic!" Rachel said, while messing with ipkiss's hair.

"Now..About you." I say, and toss a Prison cube at him.

"Noone. NO ONE TURNS ME INTO A PLUSHIE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

"wow thanks guys!" she said with a smile and she looked at me who was standing before her.

I walk up to her. "Ipkiss I just want to let you know, that you made me proud and you are awesome" I said with a smile and put a . This earned me a death hug. "THANKS BETH!! thats the nicest thing you said to me since that time I helped you and Marissa prank chime!" she said with a big grin. 

"your welcome... now can you please let go of me?" I asked her. "ookie dokie!" she said excited.

then a random note appeared from a portal. Eli picked it up and read it. "this is an invitation to Beth's mind, something about freeing Fear from the annihilator." he said.

"Im goin in!" I say, and jump right in. I look to bluesville, and find fear's house.

I Knock on the door, and smiles politely.

"Hey, Fear? Its me! Ricky!"I say, waiting outside.

I quickly brush my hair, i wanted to look nice during my visit.

I have a minor headache. I shrug it off.

The door opened slightly there you can see Fear's face peeking out. "oh hey Ricky! just a sec, I have a ton of locks, better safe than sorry you know..." She said. Then she unlocked the door after a minute. Then opened it, standing behind her Was courage. "Don't mind Courage she is just over protective ever since I am back" she said. "I want to thank you for freeing my sister from the evil ones' grasp." said Courage. 

"No problemo!" I say, and grin.

"Nice place, fear!" I say,Examining Fear's house.

"Courage, Your love for your sis, is astonishing." I say, and pat Courage on the back, and smile.

"May it stay forever strong." i nod, and hug fear gently. "Thanks for inviting me here. I can clearly see that courage moved in to keep a close eye and look out for you."

"well sort of, though yes I am here to keep a better eye on her, for obvious reasons but its also because the king ordered a watch on her, I volunteered to be the one to watch her" said Courage.

"She means that I still have the powers when I was well... fused to the sins, because I was fused to them for so long, and in result I also get... episodes and loose control over the powers.." she said with a sigh and a  frown. "its the reason why the king ordered a watch on me.."

Ricky frowned.

"Well that stinks! but the power of going outside beth's mind is actually kinda amazing!" I say with a semi friendly look. I take out a box. and hand it to fear. "Somethin yummy. Its my mother's recipie for those Chocolate chip cookies." I say and tap the box.

Fear smiled as she took the box from him. "thanks! chocolate chips are my favorite!" she said. She took the box and put it on the counter. She looked at you and noticed that Ricky's skin darkened a little. but she shrugged it off, probably might be the trick of the light. She opened the box and took out a cookie and nommed it.

"Hmm?" I say, and look at my skin. It just looks.. different.

"Meh." I just shrug it off. 

"I gotta go, hope you enjoy those cookies!" I say, and leave beths mind.

"Im back. Just had to check up on Beth's fear emotion." I say,

Rachel noticed the texture difference.

"Erm, You look different."

"maybe he had a haircut?" said Ipkiss, everyone looked at her weird. "What? it can happen," said Ipkiss with a shrug.

"Yeah I got to agree with Rachel on this one, you look a little tan, I know your paler than that and my mind doesn't really have a sun," I said looking at him.

"I agree, are you okay dude" Said Eli. We all had concerned looks on our faces.