Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Protector Force

Toon Richard

( http://mlpforums.com/topic/85944-oocprotector-force-private-rp/ )

When we last left off, Me, Dark me and the anniahlator, are in the Underwhere, to see, Why were we sent here.

"Hrm.." I say, and see a castle, with a Crud ton of skeletons. "Oh my!!" I yell, trying to not get turned into swiss cheese.

"HAHAHAHA!!" The dark me laughs. I angrily glare at him.

"oh come on, you have to admit that was funny" said the annihilator ash she laughed.She blew fire on the skele burning them to ashes. then she used boomer on the remaining skeles, blowing them up.  She rammed into one sending it flying. "well, come on! I can't do this all day!" she said. "even if it is fun," she mumbled.

Shortly, we arrive at Jaydes place.

"Ah. Newcomers.. Let us see, your gaming sins.." She said, then her mouth dropped.She couldnt belive it!

"Y-Your Innocent!!" She said, with a surprised look, and points to me. Dark me growls.

"Even the dark boy and girl." Jaydee said.@@Toon Beth,

(select someones text, then click mention, to do that.)

"innocent? Never been called that before" she laughed. "in fact me and Dark Ricky here are made out of sins, " she says guesturing to dark ricky. "so anyways, your daughter here said that you can help us to get to the Overthere?" she said looking at the queen. we need to reunite with a "friend" of ours and go fix the multiverse" @@Toon Richard

"So?" She said, and sends, Me, The anniahlator, and Dark me to the Overthere, where we see, You, Asleep.

I nudge you, to try and wake you up. No dice.

"Thou eatest thy gilded apple?! Thou lackesth thine common sense!" Luvbi says.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE?!" The dark me says confused.

"We need to find the Taboo fruit."She says, and i find a pink one. I feed it to you.

(This is the peach one)

It did nothing but changed me into a peach. Dark Ricky and the annihilator had a "WTF" face.

"what the Fudge just happened?" said Dark Ricky.

"the fruit thereof is not the fruit to use. The fruit thou seekest is black as the night sky. The fruit that thou used is the fruit of innocence " Said Luvbi says.

"translation......" Dark Ricky said, growing impatient. 

"She says we need to find a fruit that is black, and the fruit we used is useless, any idea where we can find this black fruit" the annihilator asked.

Edited by Toon Beth

(edited)

"Welp. A collectathon/backtrack mission. You guys monitor beth, I will go get the apple, Okay?"

I say, then Jump up a few clouds. "Luvbi, Keep an eye on them."

I say, to the Nimbi. 

"You shalleth trusteth me."

She said, and i keep going up until i get to a door. I enter and see two fruit trees, one black and one red.

Edited by Toon Richard

After Five seconds I turn back into human form. "well at least she is not a peach." she said. "when is that imbecil going to get here anyways? we are loosing time..." grumbled Dark Ricky.

Then some monsters that looked like the villains from the transformers universe appeared. "AH FUDGE!" said the annihilator, she burned some of them with her fire. "who art these ruffians" said Luvbi as she dodged a twisted knock out's saws.

"they are discord nightmares, that means they are from.... Desaster!" Growled the Annihilator "she must be looking for that pure heart. we gotta move now!" 

"Dundannnadunn daaaaandunn daaannadunn daahh!!" I sing, and arrive. These D00dz look ugly!!" I say, with the black apple in my hand. I

quickly feed beth the apple.

"Come on! WORK DAMMIT!" I say.

"Defend beth!" I say, and shake you softly, to wake you up. "Wake up sleepy head.." I say.

I ate it and I groaned,then sat up.

"wha what happened?" I asked "where are we?" I see the monsters. "crap! Isbel must be here," I say and I get up, I stumbled a little because I was woken up from a deep sleep. "let  me help," I said  "GREAT! We were getting bored from playing Babysitter," yelled the annihilator as she used her claws to "kill" a monster as it evaporated into thin air. 

"Earth shot!" I yell, and throw a solid ball of rock, at one of them. "Hey! Anniahlator! Jump off my back, and ty this to his leg!" I say, and give her the other half of a rope.

(This will be important. You will see ;) Its gonna be awesome. Its a part of my plan. Trust me, its gonna be funny.)

"with pleasure!" she said and smiled creepily and quick as a flash she humped of you and  tied the rope to the monster's leg. "ready for take off" she said in her creepy voice. She gave Ricky a thumbs up to signal him that she was ready. she had to hold down the monsters arms with her tentacles making it so he can't escape. (she would let go once you do what ever you wanted to do :) )

"PK FROSTBEAM!" I freeze the robot solid, and swing it vigorously, "HAVING FUN??" I say, and smile.

(Even though she may be a demon, that doesn't mean she cant have fun, Right? Even though they are enemies, though. The amount of things he can do is unmatched! So, yeah, its fun, right?)

( to answer your question, yes she can have fun. just that her form of fun might not be your fun...)

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! this is hilarious!" said the annihilator. She hopped on the robot you were swinging and she breathed her fire. Creating a wall of fire around you and burning enemies. I used my powers to summon a flamethrower and started burning the robots. "do do do, burning robots, burning robots, burning robots" I start to sing.

(lol, ok)

I start to get exausted...

"T-that looks like the last of them." I say, and catch my breath. "Lets go restore this pureheart, before something bad happens!!" I say, and start jumping up platforms, killing enemies and finding a little cloud,. "My name is ciyrus! Im only a cloud kid, but i wanna be big! have anything that can?" He asks, and i give him the enchanted red apple. He becomes huge."Thanks! Now im SUUUPER Bouncy!" he said, then i jumped to the final cloud layer.

The next place had a bunch of nimbi's being frozen solid. " oh dear these demons of hell are solidifying my people in ice yea they art causing much havoc and sorrow" said luvbi.  "what?" siad Dark Ricky. "she said monsters are freezing everybody" I translated. "hey annihilator, you think can unfreeze these people?" I asked her. "OF COURSE, I can, this is mere child's play" she said and she walked to one nimbi and used her fire to un freeze him.

"This is gonna be simple!"

I say, and toss a firebolt at one of the frozen nimbi's, until  we see Her father.

"He's frozen! Not even i can thaw him..How about me and the anniahlator use our fire attacks together at once, to free her dad?"

I say, then ask the anniahlator.

"sure,but only if you can keep up with me" said as she got close to the frozen nimbi."though just so you know, he might not survive if we combine, so if he gets burned don't blame it on me" she said. "um why would that be possible?" I asked "because the power of her hellfire and his pure fire could either hurt him, or just unfreeze him, or do nothing at all," explained Dark Ricky.

We manage to pull it off, and we melt the ice. "whoo boy!" I say, and smile.

"Thanks, heroes of the legends! I am Grambi!" He said, and i smile.

"Well, that was awesome!" I say. "Thine has my eternal gratitude."

Grambi says, then i pull out the petrified Pureheart. "Can you restore the Pureheart?" I ask, and he says, "Get me 4 Shroom shakes, and a bottle of liquid PureFire."

" OH GREAT! a back track mission" said Dark Ricky.

"ignore him, he is emo," said the annhilator.

"I AM NOT!" yelled dark ricky.

"are too" said the annihilator.

"Are not!" 

"are too"

"ARE NOT!"

while they were bickering I broke up the fight. "whoa guys calm down! we don't need to fight kay?" I said as I turned to Grambi. "where can we find a bottle of pure fire?" I asked

He points to me.

"Him."

He says, and i shrug.

"I dunno how, to bottle my purefire!"

I say, and shrug.

"We already have the four Shroom Shakes, atleast! so we dont have to worry about that. So no backtracking.. Does anyone have a crystal? I need a clear one." I say, and pull out a Minecraft Brewing Stand.

In response Dark Ricky and The Annihilator shook their heads no.

"I got a sealing crystal here, it should help" I say and take out a white crystal. "though after one use thats it kay? so you have to make it count," I say and handed it to you. 

"thou art very prepared beth, girl of reality" said luvbi.

I try to make the Purefire crystal, but it had no effect.

"Crap!" I say, and it shatters."Im gonna try conjuring an crystal." I say, and i try to conjure one. "Can you help me? I need a drink. We have a bottle of water in the backpack." I ask beth. "Im thirsty.." I start to get worn out.

I reached into the back pack for the water bottle. when I found it I gave him one. "here you go, don't stress yourself out! I don't want you to be passing out on me," I say. 

"oh my gosh he is a whimp," grumbled the annihilator

"hey!, he is not he is stronger than you think!" I defended

"sure he is" said the annihilator sarcastically followed by an eyeroll.

I drink the water, and i get the crystal.

I charge it with my pure fire.

"Now all that's left is to brew it." I say, and wipe some sweat from my head.

I first fill the waterbotttle with a Water Crystal.

I make a Awkward potion, then i place the PureFire Crystal in the top slot, and it brews.

"It will be five minutes."