Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to form your own Legion of Doom, what would be your strategy of keeping the other individual villains stay in line as well as forcing them to work as a group?

Jerry246

Particularly with King Sombra. Making sure that narcissist, selfish, and arrogant shadow being doesn't run off and conquer equestria on his own the nanosecond he is revived as well as ensuring he cooperates in your team whether he likes it or not. How would you force him into compliance and makes sure he doesn't run off like an idiot?

This version including the Storm King as well. How would you keep him in line as well as force him into cooperation?

(edited)

Sometimes people need someone who they can hate in order to be united. So, I would turn myself into the target to save someone else. In that regard, I am doing this to get that someone safe passage. So, even if I earn their hatred, I am still achieving my purpose.

That is the strategy. To betray both sides and then abandon the board, hopefully. Because the reality is that I shouldn't be here. But I was put into this place by that person I am trying to protect now.

And the difficult part is that sometimes in life, all you get for protecting someone, is their spite. And that was the source of my conception. Because she didn't want to listen to her family, when all they were trying to do was to protect her from the world. And this only required one sacrifice on her part, one that she was not willing to make. So, I am here now.
Regarless, this goes to show that despite it all. There is nobility to us, regardless of our station. And I am nothing if not noble. So, if you excuse me. I'm gonna be running away with these noble royalties now.

But yeah. I am caught in the middle. And all I can do is to lie, dodge and misdirect everyone. Even those who trusted in me. All to keep that inflammatory pygmy from setting herself on fire. Eventhough she turned me into one, already. But hey.

Now, apply that logic to the show. Because I would never form a league, or a gang or anything really.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Have them all lose something important to them that can only be gained back if they successfully work together. Give them incentive to stay together. Or else they rot alone. 

17 hours ago, Jerry246 said:

Particularly with King Sombra. Making sure that narcissist, selfish, and arrogant shadow being doesn't run off and conquer equestria on his own the nanosecond he is revived as well as ensuring he cooperates in your team whether he likes it or not. How would you force him into compliance and makes sure he doesn't run off like an idiot?

This version including the Storm King as well. How would you keep him in line as well as force him into cooperation?

You need to be like Scar or jafar... A decieitful and cunning villain.

You make sure that he thinks that your on his side and values your input. That would increase ones chances to sway his decision.

All in all respect is the key answer here. No matter how evil or good you are respect is a necessary key for control and one of my trainings in the industry states that the most important key factor for a team leader to work successfully is control. Without control there is no team.

I'd keep Paul Elering as a manager, come to a consensus on shoulder pads with either one long spike or multiple short spikes. Then I'd switch focus from the tag champions to the Crockett family themselves. With them out of the way, we can all run the mid-Atlantic territories however we see fit. We ignore Jack Tunney's offers to jump ship, as his group isn't full of team players, but we play Giant Baba and Antonio Inoki against one another in the east to earn ourselves the better deal. But before all that, we need to secure the rights to Iron Man by Black Sabbath as our entrance music. 

That should keep the Legion of Doom as the best tag team this sport as ever seen. 

h wait. You're talking MLP LOD? I dunno? I guess we can go the paranoia route. Fabricate a threat bigger than everypony and only though taking control of Equestria and it's resources can it be contained. Could even be the Windigoes. That ponykind will inevitably implode and that Equestria needs to be put under strict order to oppose the chaos.  Nothing turns enemies into friends more quickly than mutually assured destruction. Play to everyone's egos. Because of course we all know what's best for the world. But also be realistic. One by one, we've all fallen. But if we turn the power of cooperation against the unraveling pony society, they themselves will crumble, just like we all have done before.