Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Podcasting & Blogging Pony ready to make Friends!

lavender_rhyme

Here on the forums I am going by my pony name Lavender Rhyme. I actually created my pony on deviant art and had a hard time deciding on my cutie mark but I came up with a microphone and headphones for all the podcasting that I do.

So who am I? Well I am a true Fangirl. I actually run my own fangirl/geek girl website called Fangirl Next Door where I share my love for all things geeky with the world. I am hoping to empower some girls out there to be proud of who they are and to embrace their fandom in all things no matter what their passion.

I am an original My Little Pony fan from when I was a youngling and I remember having several little horses. I also vaguely remember the tv show and the movies. I remember the Care Bears more and the Popples. This version of My Little Pony is amazing and I am so glad that I found it.

I have spent the majority of my life devoting myself to Star Wars and that is where my main geek fandom lies. I am actually a blogger and podcaster for Star Wars and attend conventions to highlight and report on Star Wars. I am also a toy collector which can be a problem especially when you are a completist like I tend to be. I also embrace many other fandoms including

• Disney
  • Doctor Who
  • Walking Dead
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Hunger Games
  • and so much more!

I truly can not wait to make some pony friends. You can find me on twitter and instagram under the same name @icecoldpenguin I post lots of fun geeky stuff and some neat macro photography. Can't wait to meet you. Pony Up! (below is the pony I made)

@icecoldpenguin

post-24171-0-11221300-1390833912_thumb.png

Edited by lavender_rhyme
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome Lavender ^_^
It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here as many have before you :3
If you need any help at all, don't be afraid to ask,everyone here is nice and welcoming as im sure you will find out.

Its good to know you enjoy being social, thats definitely a skill people love on the forum :3

I, too, am a geeky fangirl! Welcome to the forums! And great artwork on your avatar.

Hi there fangirl! Thanks for the warm welcome and I did it with the pony creator on deviant art and then I just cropped it. She is really cute I really like her. I love your pony name.